Isabel R. Gallegos
June 3, 1939 – January 3, 2020
Isabel Gallegos, age 80, of Weslaco, Texas passed away on Thursday January 3, 2020. Isabel was born June 3, 1939 in Weslaco, TX.
Isabel is survived by; son Juan Gallegos; son Antonio Gallegos (Rosa); son Jorge Luis Gallegos; son Rojelio Gallegos (Diana); son Jose Alfredo Gallegos; son Miguel Angel Gallegos (Norma); daughter Francis Martinez (Elias); and daughter Crisabella Gallegos (Jesus Ramos); sister Virginia Benitez, sister Janie Rios; brother Pantaleon Ramos, brother Catarino Ramos and brother Roberto Ramos.
Isabel was preceded in death by her husband Cresencio R Gallegos, sister Margarita Zapata, Brother Juan Donicio Ramos, and brother Manuel Ramos.
Visitation Services for Isabel will be held Sunday, January 5, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Highland Funeral Home (6705 N FM 88 Weslaco, TX) . Visitation Services will resume on Monday, January 6, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. A Chapel Service will be held Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 10:00 AM followed with the Interment at Highland Memorial Park in Weslaco, Texas.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.funerariadelangelhighland.com for the Gallegos family.
- Juan Gallegos, Son
- Antonio Gallegos (Rosa), Son
- Jorge Luis Gallegos, Son
- Rojelio Gallegos (Diana), Son
- Jose Alfredo Gallegos, Son
- Miguel Angel Gallegos (Norma), Son
- Francis Martinez (Elias), Daughter
- Crisabella Gallegos (Jesus Ramos), Daughter
- Virginia Benitez, Sister
- Janie Rios, Sister
- Pantaleon Ramos, Brother
- Catarino Ramos, Brother
- Roberto Ramos, Brother
- Cresencio R Gallegos, Husband (deceased)
- Margarita Zapata, Sister (deceased)
- Juan Donicio Ramos, Brother (deceased)
- Manuel Ramos, Brother (deceased)
- Mrs. Gallegos has 27 grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Sunday, January 5, 2020
- Visitation Monday, January 6, 2020
- Chapel Service Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Interment Tuesday, January 7, 2020