November 5, 2017 – November 29, 2018
Leticia Gomez, age 1, of Weslaco, Texas passed away on Thursday November 29, 2018. Leticia was born November 5, 2017 in Edinburg, TX to Dominique Gomez and Arturo Gomez III.
Leticia is survived by; father Arturo Gomez III and mother Dominique Gomez; sister Melody Vasquez and sister Emma Gomez; great-grandmother Julia Cavazos, great-grandmother Hermila Gomez, paternal grandfather Arturo Gomez Jr, paternal grandmother Leticia Gomez, maternal grandfather Jorge Alberto Treviño Sr., uncle Alexis Gomez, uncle Adrian Gomez, uncle Jorge Treviño, uncle Isabel Treviño, aunt Maria Treviño, aunt Liliana Treviño, aunt Alexa Treviño, godfather Jorge Alberto Treviño Jr. and godmother Julia Cavazoz.
A Private Family Visitation for Leticia will be held on Monday, December 3, 2018 at 12:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Highland Funeral Home followed with the Public Visitation from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM and a Rosary at 7:00 PM. A Funeral Mass will be Celebrated in Honor of Leticia on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 10:00 AM at San Martin de Porres, Weslaco, TX followed with the Interment at Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco,TX.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.dignitymemorial.com/legacy for the Gomez family.
- Arturo Gomez III, Father
- Dominique Gomez, Mother
- Melody Vasquez, Sister
- Emma Gomez, Sister
- Julia Cavazos, Great-Grandmother
- Hermila Gomez, Great-Grandmother
- Arturo Gomez Jr, Paternal Grandfather
- Leticia Gomez, Paternal Grandmother
- Jorge Alberto Treviño Sr., Maternal Grandfather
- Alexis Gomez, Uncle
- Adrian Gomez, Uncle
- Jorge Treviño, Uncle
- Isabel Treviño, Uncle
- Maria Treviño, Aunt
- Liliana Treviño, Aunt
- Alexa Treviño, Aunt
- Jorge Alberto Treviño Jr., Godfather
- Julia Cavazoz, Godmother
- Arturo Gomez III
- Jorge Treviño
- Alexis Gomez
- Adrian Gomez
- Private Family Visitation Monday, December 3, 2018
- Public Visitation Monday, December 3, 2018
- Rosary Monday, December 3, 2018
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Interment Tuesday, December 4, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY