Carol Jean Smith
October 6, 1939 – November 30, 2019
Carol Jean (Lineback) Smith, age 80, passed away November 30, 2019, born October 6, 1939 to . Carol was a member of the Sweet Adelines. She was a devoted wife, mother, sister, grandmother, great grandmother, and friend that will be dearly missed. Carol was preceded in death by her parents and husband. She is survived by her son, Michael Smith; daughters, Pamela Parker and Cindy Sallinger; brother, Don (Sonia) Lineback; 6 grandchildren; and 12 great grandchildren. A visitation will be held 5-7pm, Tuesday, December 3, 2019, at Resthaven Mortuary, with Funeral Service 11:00am, Wednesday, December 4, 2019, at Asbury United Methodist Church.
- Michael Smith, Son
- Pamela Parker, Daughter
- Cindy Sallinger, Daughter
- Don (Sonia) Lineback, Brother
- Ralph Lineback, Father (deceased)
- Louise Lineback, Mother (deceased)
- Carol also leaves behind six grandchildren, and twelve great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Brandon Winkler , Casket Bearer
- Bobby McFadden, Casket Bearer
- Zachary Smith, Casket Bearer
- Ryan Wiles, Casket Bearer
- Mike Smith, Casket Bearer
- Visitation Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Carol Jean Smith
December 7, 2019
I am so sorry to hear of Carols passing! She was such a bright spot on Sundays when I saw her at Asbury! We discussed the Shockers all the time and I thought it was amusing that she would get a season ticket even without Jack. I also didn’t know Jack had passed. Carol always asked about my son Matthew because she had watched him in the nursery and I think she had a soft spot for him. She will be greatly missed by my whole family!