August 4, 1946 – February 2, 2020
Carol Uttinger, age 73, of Wichita, Kansas passed away on Sunday February 2, 2020. Carol was born August 4, 1946 to Jeweldean Mildred "Bradfield" Street and George Washington Street.
Carol is survived by her loving husband of over 50 years, James Uttinger Jr.; daughter Jennifer De Los Santos (Jude); brother Darrell Street and sister Patty Doom (Mike); and her beloved granddaughter Kate De Los Santos.
Carol was preceded in death by her parents and brother Steve Street.
Carol was a wonderful woman and had a very loving heart especially when it came to her granddaughter, Kate. She had a great fondness for her cat Willie. Everyone that knew her will miss her very much.
A mausoleum entombment for Carol will be held Friday, February 7, 2020 at 2:00 PM at Lakeview Funeral Home, 12100 E 13TH ST N, WICHITA, KS 67206.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MyLakeviewFuneralHome.com for the Uttinger family.
- George Washington Street, Father (deceased)
- Jeweldean Mildred "Bradfield" Street, Mother (deceased)
- James Uttinger Jr., Husband
- Jennifer De Los Santos (Jude), Daughter
- Darrell Street, Brother
- Steve Street, Brother (deceased)
- Patty Doom (Mike), Sister
- Kate De Los Santos, Granddaughter
- Mausoleum Entombment Friday, February 7, 2020