Cecil "Pete" B. Foster
July 6, 1941 – October 10, 2020
Cecil "Pete" B. Foster, age 79 passed away on Saturday, October 10, 2020. He was born July 6, 1941 in Wichita, KS to Edwina Walker-Foster and Theodore Foster. He was a retired Iron worker and served in the Army as a para-trooper.
Pete is survived by wife Jackie Foster; sons Donald Kindrick II, and Daniel Kindrick (Dawn); daughters Elisa Johnson (Michael), daughter Rebecca Beliveau; brother Terry L. Foster (Glenna); grandchildren Tyler Ebbs (Taylor), Travis Ebbs (Wanda), Bryan Ramirez (Heather), Anthony Kindrick, Brandon Beliveau, Devin Beliveau, Gabrielle Wright (Patrick), Ian Reeves (Brianna), Riley Kindrick, Troy Tucker, Travis Tucker, and Trula Crabtree; great grandchildren Hayden Ebbs, David Ebbs, Anna Lynn Ebbs, Noah Ramirez, Riley McKinney, Oliver Wright, Parker Reeves, Stormee Reeves, Maysen Reeves, Shadrie Crabtree, Leauna Tucker, Devyn Tucker, Cody Tucker, Cassidy Tucker; great great grandchildren Zoey, Koryn, and Zaedan; and many many nieces, nephews, and other children he has taken under his wings and loving each and every one of them.
Pete was preceded in death by his first wife Eleanor Froman-Tucker-Foster; son Roy Kenneth Tucker; father Theodore Foster and mother Edwina Walker-Foster; brother Douglas Foster; sister Carolyn Foster-Bledsoe and sister Saundra L. Guldner (Paul); grandchild Gabrianna Ramirez.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 10:00 AM at Lakeview Funeral Home Chapel, 12100 E 13TH ST N, WICHITA, KS 67206.
A special thank you to Serenity Hospice for all their help.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MyLakeviewFuneralHome.com for the Foster family.
- Theodore Foster, Father (deceased)
- Edwina Walker-Foster, Mother (deceased)
- Eleanor Froman-Tucker-Foster, First Wife (deceased)
- Jackie Foster, Wife
- Roy Kenneth Tucker, Son (deceased)
- Donald Kindrick II, Son
- Daniel Kindrick (Dawn), Son
- Elisa Johnson (Michael), Daughter
- Rebecca Beliveau, Daughter
- Douglas Foster, Brother (deceased)
- Terry L. Foster (Glenna), Brother
- Carolyn Foster-Bledsoe, Sister (deceased)
- Saundra L. Guldner (Paul), Sister (deceased)
- Gabrianna Ramirez, Grandchild (deceased)
- Tyler Ebbs (Taylor), Grandchild
- Travis Ebbs (Wanda), Grandchild
- Bryan Ramirez (Heather), Grandchild
- Anthony Kindrick, Grandchild
- Brandon Beliveau, Grandchild
- Devin Beliveau, Grandchild
- Gabrielle Wright (Patrick), Grandchild
- Ian Reeves (Brianna), Grandchild
- Riley Kindrick, Grandchild
- Troy Tucker, Grandchild
- Travis Tucker, Grandchild
- Trula Crabtree, Granchild
- Hayden Ebbs, Great Grandchild
- David Ebbs, Great Grandchild
- Anna Lynn Ebbs, Great Grandchild
- Noah Ramirez, Great Grandchild
- Riley McKinney, Great Grandchild
- Oliver Wright, Great Grandchild
- Parker Reeves, Great Grandchild
- Stormee Reeves, Great Grandchild
- Maysen Reeves, Great Grandchild
- Shadrie Crabtree, Great Grandchild
- Leauna Tucker, Great Grandchild
- Devyn Tucker, Great Grandchild
- Cody Tucker, Great Grandchild
- Cassidy Tucker, Great Grandchild
- Zoey, Great Great Grandchild
- Koryn, Great Great Grandchild
- Zaedan, Great Great Grandchild
Learn more about the Foster name
Saturday, October 17, 2020
Cecil "Pete" B. Foster
October 19, 2020
Hon, I love you and I'm going to miss you so much!
Watch over us. . I'll love you forever ❤️