Dorothy Maxine Goodin
July 9, 1933 – March 4, 2019
Dorothy Maxine Goodin, 85, retired Envision employee, passed away March 4, 2019.
Visitation Thursday noon to 8 p.m., with family receiving friends from 6 to 8 p.m. at DeVorss Flanagan-Hunt Mortuary. Private family burial will be held. Celebration of Life Come and Go will be held Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m. at Hope Church, 2000 S. Hillside, Wichita, KS.
Preceded in death by her husband, Jackie; son-in-law, Mark Houchin; siblings, James, Billy and Kenneth Uhls, and Geneva Church. Survived by her children, Belinda (Larry) Solter, Sheila (Larry) Harris, Jackie Houchin, Jason (Mary) Goodin; 8 grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; 2 great-great grandchildren.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Good Shepherd Hospice or Envision.
- Belinda (Larry) Solter, Daughter
- Sheila (Larry) Harris, Daughter
- Jackie Houchin, Daughter
- Jason (Mary) Goodin, Son
- Brent Harris, Grandson
- Wendy (Freddy) Chapin, Granddaughter
- Kari (Rocky) Dugan, Granddaughter
- Mandi (Garen) Plunk, Granddaughter
- Jonas (Cindy) Harris, Grandson
- Sean Houchin, Grandson
- Niki (Bryce) Dudeck, Granddaughter
- Shelby Maack, Granddaughter
- Sierra Harris, Great Granddaughter
- Phoenix Harris, Great Granddaughter
- Jordan Harris, Great Granddaughter
- Gracie Chapin, Great Granddaughter
- Gretchen Chapin, Great Granddaughter
- Coy Dugan, Great Grandson
- Atley Dugan, Great Grandson
- Harper Dugan, Great Granddaughter
- Kenan (Hayley) Plunk, Great Grandson
- Chloe Plunk, Great Granddaughter
- Kale Harris, Great Grandson
- Nolan Harris, Great Great Grandson
- Kaden Plunk, Great Great Grandson
Good Shepherd Hospice
7829 E. Rockhill St., #403, Wichita, KS 67206
610 N. Main, Wichita, KS 67203
- Visitation Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Celebration of Life Come and Go Saturday, March 9, 2019
Dorothy Maxine Goodin
March 5, 2019
What a joy it has been to call this precious lady, my cousin! Always smiling and with a silly joke to share. She kept me laughing until I cried. I can only imagine the fun they are having in heaven now! Will truly miss her contagious laughter. So glad to know I will see her again! Much love to Belinda, Sheila, Jackie, Jason and your families.