Frances "Fran" Lee (Everman) Stinson
July 2, 1924 – March 5, 2018
Stinson, Frances Lee (Everman), 93, former bookkeeper for Head Shoe Company, went to be with the Lord March 5, 2018. Frances enjoyed quilting, flower gardening, and spending time with her family and friends. Fran was a wonderful friend taking time to learn about those she shared her time with, and was a loving mother and grandmother ensuring that her family had special times in their lives. She is preceded in death by her first husband, Franklin Everman; second husband, Charles Stinson, and son, David Everman. She survived by her daughter, Suzan (Ken) Klausmeyer; grandchildren, Julie (Brian) Meisner, Michelle (Kevin) Himes, David (Gwen) Everman, Angela (Darwin) Reuter, Wesley Herold and James (Rebecca) Everman; 11 great-grandchildren and 4 great-great-grandchildren. Her visitation will be held from 1-2 p.m. with funeral service beginning at 2 p.m., Wed. March 14, 2018 at Resthaven Mortuary. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Kansas Humane Society.
- Suzan Klausmeyer, Daughter
- Ken Klausmeyer, Son-In-Law
- Julie (Brian) Meisner, Granddaughter
- Michelle (Kevin) Himes, Granddaughter
- David (Gwen) Everman, Grandson
- Angela (Darwin) Reuter, Granddaughter
- Wesley Herold, Grandson
- James (Rebecca) Everman, Grandson
- Virgil (Carol) Stinson & Family, Step-Son
- Janice Lum & Family, Step-Daughter
- Franklin L. Everman, First Husband
- Charles Stinson, Second Husband
- Charles Hollingsworth, Father
- Clara (Tidmore) Hollingsworth, Mother
- Mildred, Peggy, & Doris, Sisters
- Fran is also survived by 11 great grandchildren and 4 great great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Wesley Herold, Casket Bearer
- James Everman, Casket Bearer
- Darwin Reuter, Casket Bearer
- Brandon Reuter, Casket Bearer
- Kevin Himes, Casket Bearer
- Derrick Nelson, Casket Bearer
Kansas Humane Society
3313 North Hillside 67219, Wichita, Kansas
- Visitation Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Frances "Fran" Lee (Everman) Stinson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 14, 2018
To Suzan and her family and the late David's family: My dad was Karl Everman, your father and grandfather Everman's brother. I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother and grandmother. I didn't know Fran very well as had only spent a handful of times with her in my childhood, but I remember her smile, laugh and that she was so kind and pleasant. These are such lovely tributes here to Fran in words, photos and video. I'll be thinking of you all this afternoon during her Memorial Service.
Eve Everman Steele
March 9, 2018
Fran was mom's best friend when we were next door neighbors at Twin Lakes and continued to be so when I could pick her up and bring her to our house after we moved in late 2014. Fran was also one of my very best friends; such a loving, kind and dear person. Oh my gosh, how she and mom could go on! They were simply a wonder together and I know mom was there to greet Fran when she arrived in heaven, waiting for her with a big smile and open arms, a HUGE hug and tears of delight at seeing her again. Mom is Betty Maxey who passed 5/8/2017 at age 94.
March 8, 2018
Hi Bonnie, Was sorry to hear of your mother's passing. We will miss her. When I was a little kid I just loved to hear her talk. She never lost that beautiful southern accent. To me she still sounded like she just walked out of Alabama. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. Wish we could make it down for her services but Ben & I are both having health problems. I agree with Eva this getting old is for the birds. God Bless.
Love, Ben & Mariyn