Jerry S. Gregg
July 3, 1949 – November 7, 2019
Jerry S. Gregg, age 70, passed away November 7, 2019, born July 3, 1949 to Ernest and Dollie Gregg. Jerry was a devoted husband, brother, father, grandfather, and friend that will be dearly missed. He was preceded in death by his parents; wife of 8 years, Bonnie Gregg; and 4 siblings. Jerry is survived by sons, Joshua (Jamin) Hess and Nathan (Misty) Hess; daughters, Michelle (Mark) Fricks and Christie (David) Stribling; sister, Ann (Gary) Archer; 10 grandchildren; and 3 great grandchildren. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Kansas Humane Society. Celebration of Life service will be 10:00am, Saturday, November 16, 2019, at Resthaven Mortuary.
- Joshua (Jamin) Hess, Son
- Nathan (Misty) Hess, Son
- Michelle (Mark) Fricks, Daughter
- Christie (David) Stribling, Daughter
- Ann (Gary) Archer, Sister
- Dollie Gregg, Mother (deceased)
- Ernest Gregg, Father (deceased)
- Bonnie Gregg, Wife (deceased)
- Jerry also leaves behind ten grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren to cherish his memory.
Kansas Humane Society
3313 North Hillside Street, Wichita, , Kansas 67219
- Memorial Service Saturday, November 16, 2019
Jerry S. Gregg
November 9, 2019
My uncle Jerry was such a great and gentle man I was a single mother and he gave me a job at his donut shop. He even brought me some cash over so I could get Christmas presents for my children. He and my aunt Peggy came one morning with a truck and moved me and my baby out of the house where my husband had been beating me and moved us to a safe new apartment. He was so full of love and generosity. I’m glad we all got together this summer.