LeRoy Clarence Breese
February 2, 1931 – June 10, 2019
LeRoy Clarence Breese, 88, loving husband, father and grandfather, went to get his silver wings on June 10, 2019. He was born in Leonardville, Kansas on February 2, 1931. He was happily married for 31 years to Kathryn Donald until his passing.
He is survived by his wife, Kathryn; sons, Michal (Jennifer), Benjamin (Curtis), Kevin (Becky), Shawn (Sheri), and Adam; daughters, Danna, Mashell, and Linda (Mike); he also leaves behind 27 grandchildren, 57 great grandchildren, and 4 great-great grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Clarence and May (Sickle) Breese; infant son, LeRoy Clarence; brother, Wayne; sister, Bonnie Hird; and infant great granddaughter, Kylie Sage-Robertson.
Donations in LeRoy's name can be made to the Cancer Society or the Salvation Army.
Visitation will be held 6-8pm, Thursday, June 13, 2019 with Funeral Service 3:00pm, Friday, June 14, 2019, both at Resthaven Mortuary, 11800 W. Highway 54, Wichita, KS 67209
- Kathryn Breese, Wife
- Michal (Jennifer) Breese, Son
- Benjamin (Curtis) Breese, Son
- Kevin (Becky) Ward, Son
- Shawn (Sheri) Breese, Son
- Adam Berghoefer, Son
- Danna Breese, Daughter
- Mashell Breese, Daughter
- Linda (Mike) Seidl, Daughter
- Clarence Breese, Father
- May (Sickle) Breese, Mother
- LeRoy Clarence, Infant Son
- Wayne Breese, Brother
- Bonnie Hird, Sister
- Kylie Sage-Robertson, Infant Great-Grandchild
- LeRoy also leaves behind 27 grandchildren, 57 great grandchildren, and 4 great-great grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Tyler Breese, Pallbearer
- Nathan Breese, Pallbearer
- Kyle Breese, Pallbearer
- Joel Breese, Pallbearer
- LeRoy Breese, Pallbearer
- Shane Breese, Pallbearer
- Justin Breese, Pallbearer
- Andrew Breese, Pallbearer
- William Berghoefer, Pallbearer
- Chris Seidl, Pallbearer
- John Seidl, Pallbearer
- Richard Robertson, Pallbearer
- Adrian Robertson., Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, June 14, 2019
LeRoy Clarence Breese
June 12, 2019
I'm his younger granddaughter and I remember when he took me fishing with him and camping and I allways stay the night with him and my nickname was Becky lol and he always picking on me and I'm glad I can share the memories with u guys he was the best guy I will meet I love him so much