Mark Dean Madson
February 18, 1988 – March 6, 2018
Mark Dean Madson, 30, aircraft worker and cowboys fan, passed away March 6, 2018. A Celebration of his Life will be held 4 p.m. Saturday at DeVorss Flanagan-Hunt Mortuary.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Earl Madson, Roy & Joan Schloer; and cousin, Patrick Greer.
Survivors include his girlfriend, Nicole Roland; son, Braxton Roy Madson; parents, Larry and Ellyn Madson; brother, Rickey Greer; grandmother, Donna Madson; brothers in life, Michael Burton, Jerod Burton, Derek Miracle, Ryan Kastens and Donnie McKee.
Memorials may be made to Higher Ground, 247 N. Market St., Wichita, KS 67207.
- Nicole Roland, Girlfriend
- Braxton Roy Madson, Son
- Larry Madson, Father
- Ellyn Madson, Mother
- Rickey Greer, Brother
- Donna Madson, Grandmother
- Michael Burton, Brother in life
- Jerod Burton, Brother in life
- Derek Miracle, Brother in life
- Ryan Kastens, Brother in life
- Donnie McKee, Brother in life
- Earl Madson, Grandfather
- Roy Schloer, Grandfather
- Joan Schloer, Grandmother
- Patrick Greer, Cousin
- Michael Burton, Active Pallbearer
- Jerod Burton, Active Pallbearer
- Derek Miracle, Active Pallbearer
- Ryan Kastens, Active Pallbearer
- Donnie McKee, Active Pallbearer
- Higher Ground
- Visitation Friday, March 9, 2018
- Celebration of Life Saturday, March 10, 2018
Mark Dean Madson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
May 18, 2018
Just thinking of you a lot today and hope your at peace in Heaven. For some reason I laughed on the way to work thinking of the day we took my Jet ski out to the lake and it just would not start. Guess what ? Once we put gas in it the thing cranked right up, Leave it to your Aunt to think I could go like 100 miles on a tank...
March 10, 2018
You will forever be missed and in our hearts! 💞
March 8, 2018
Rest In Peace with the angels, Mark.
You will be missed. I know you loved your Cowboys and your Longhorns, too.
Life will be hard for those left behind and I pray for God’s comfort for your Mom, Dad, Grandmother, Brother and Son and the rest of your family and friends who loved you dearly. \m/
Karen & Bailey Schloer
March 7, 2018
We love you so much Mark and Christmas was so nice just a few months ago seeing you and spending family time together. You will be missed but comfort is found in knowing pain and addiction is no longer controlling you.