Raymond C. "Chub" Graham
April 6, 1931 – June 20, 2020
Raymond C. "Chub" Graham, age 89, passed away June 20, 2020, born April 6, 1931 to Harold and Ada Graham. Chub served in the United States Air Force and retired as an Aircraft Inspector.
He was preceded in death by his parents; wife, Mary Graham; and daughter, Laura Ahn Eskandarion.
Chub is survived by his sons, Tim (Debra) Graham of Cheney, Kansas and Bill (Robin) Graham of Maryesther, Florida; son-in-law, Burt (Stacy) Eskandarion; brother, Norman Graham of Tomball, Texas; 7 grandkids, Megan (C.J.) Foltz, Cody Graham, Augustus Graham, Jenny (Suku) Eskandarion, Jessy Eskandarion, Dusty (Aloura) Graham and Kyle Graham; and 2 great-grandkids, Tyler (Lexus) DeMott and Braden Eskandarion-Nix.
In lieu of flowers, memorials can be made to, Wounded Warrior Project.
A come and go visitation will be available 10AM-4PM, Tuesday, June 30th, at Resthaven Mortuary, 11800 W. Highway 54, Wichita, Kansas 67209.
Funeral Service to be held 10AM, Wednesday, July 1st, at Southwest Presbyterian Church, 1511 W. 27th Street S., Wichita, Kansas 67217.
Chub's Funeral Service will be live streamed on Resthaven Mortuary's Facebook.
- Mary Graham, Wife (deceased)
- Laura Ahn Eskandarion, Daughter (deceased)
- Harold Graham, Father (deceased)
- Mary Graham, Mother (deceased)
- Tim (Debra) Graham, Son
- Bill (Robin) Graham, Son
- Burt (Stacy) Eskandarion, Son-in-law
- Norman Graham, Brother
- Megan (C.J.) Foltz, Grandchild
- Cody Graham, Grandchild
- Augustus Graham, Grandchild
- Jenny (Suku) Eskandarion, Grandchild
- Jessy Eskandarion, Grandchild
- Dusty (Aloura) Graham, Grandchild
- Kyle Graham, Grandchild
- Tyler (Lexus) Demott, Great Grandchild
- Braden Eskandarion-Nix, Great Grandchild
- Dustin Graham, Casket Bearer
- Tyler DeMott, Casket Bearer
- Braden Eskandarion-Nix, Casket Bearer
- C.J. Foltz, Casket Bearer
- Burt Eskandarion, Casket Bearer
- Suku Rivera, Casket Bearer
- Wounded Warrior Project
Come & Go Viewing
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Raymond C. "Chub" Graham
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
June 28, 2020
Rest Raymond, until you hear at dawn,
the low, clear reveille of God.
Thank you for your service to this nation.
Amanda Viau Hopkins
June 25, 2020
I will always remember the “pie story” where Chub ate out of the pie pan, so sharing was to a planned minimum. Luckily for me he was always happy to share his dessert and a hug. Love him. I am pretty blessed to keep such a fabulous memory so close to my heart. Prayers.