Emma M. Black
December 26, 1924 – August 5, 2018
Emma M. Black, age 93, of Wilmington, California passed away on Sunday August 5, 2018. Emma was born December 26, 1924, in Houston, TX to IIra & Esther Hilmers.
Emma is survived by her children: son Roy W. (Janice) Black; son Michael W. (Marjie) Black; son John R. (Anthony Dyer) Black; daughter Theresa A. (Steve) Cisneros; son Thomas P. Black; son Steven D. Black; daughter Mary M. Fox; and daughter Christina M. Peterson.
Emma leaves her legacy on this earth through her 11 grandchildren & 9 great-grandchildren
Visitation for Emma will be Saturday, August 18, 2018 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM at Funeraria Del Angel Wilmington, 1640 North Avalon Blvd, Wilmington, CA 90744. Mass of Christian Burial following visitation Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. at St. Philomena Catholic Church, 21900 S. Main St., Carson, CA 90745. Interment to follow at All Souls Cemetery, 4400 Cherry Ave., Long Beach, CA 90807.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.Funerariadelangelwilmington.com for the Black family.
- Roy W. (Janice) Black, Son
- Michael W. (Marjie) Black, Son
- John R. (Anthony Dyer) Black, Son
- Theresa A. (Steve) Cisneros, Daughter
- Thomas P. Black, Son
- Steven D. Black, Son
- Mary M. Fox, Daughter
- Christina M. Peterson, Daughter
- Emma leaves her legacy on this earth through her 11 grandchildren & 9 great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Mass of Christian Burial Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Interment Saturday, August 18, 2018