Rudolph "Rudy" Gonzales
February 10, 1929 – January 28, 2020
Rudolph "Rudy" Gonzales, age 90, of Wilmington, California passed away on Tuesday January 28, 2020 in San Pedro, CA. "Rudy" was born February 10, 1929 in Lompoc, California, to his parents Toribio & Amanda. Rudy was a long time Wilmington resident, who proudly served his country in the US Army during the Korean War, he also was a proud member of the Honor Guard Team of the VFW Post 2967 in Wilmington, CA.
"Rudy" is survived by his wife, Lilia Gonzales; son Rudy Gonzales (Tricia); daughter Ana Gonzales; son Ronnie Gonzales (Tammy); daughter Melanie Gonzales; and daughter Madeline Gonzales; brother Gilbert Gonzales.
"Rudy" was preceded in death by his wife Esther. He leaves his legacy on this earth through his 20 grandchildren & 31 great-grandchildren.
Visitation for "Rudy" will be held Monday, February 10, 2020 from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Wilmington, 1640 North Avalon Blvd, Wilmington, CA 90744. A Rosary at 7:00 PM at Funeraria del Angel Wilmington FD #858, 1640 N Avalon Blvd, Wilmington, California 90744. Mass of Christian Burial will be Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 9:30 AM at Holy Family Church, 1011 East L Street, Wilmington, CA 90744. Interment to follow at Green Hills Memorial Park, 27501 S. Western Ave., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.Funerariadelangelwilmington.com for the Gonzales family.
- Rudy Gonzales (Tricia), Son
- Ana Gonzales, Daughter
- Ronnie Gonzales (Tammy), Son
- Melanie Gonzales, Daughter
- Madeline Gonzales, Daughter
- Gilbert Gonzales, Brother
- Lilia Gonzales, Wife
- Esther Gonzales, Wife (deceased)
- Rudy leaves his legacy on this earth through his 20 grandchildren and 31 great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Monday, February 10, 2020
- Rosary/Vigil Monday, February 10, 2020
- Mass of Christian Burial Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Graveside/Interment Tuesday, February 11, 2020