March 9, 1975 – May 3, 2018
Antonio passed away on Wednesday, May 3, 2018. Antonio was born on March 9, 1975 to Carmen Maria Perez and Alberto Caraballo.
He grew up in Paterson, New Jersey and attended East Side High School.
Antonio was joined in marriage with Remey Ann Lopez on May 18, 2007. He moved to Atlanta in January 2009, accepted Christ and was baptized at The Marietta Church of Christ in 2011.
Antonio was preceded in death by Alberto Caraballo (Father), Elizabeth Caraballo (Sister).
Antonio is survived by his wife, Remey Caraballo; their son, Camron Antonio Caraballo; his daughter, Christyn Elizabeth Caraballo; His mother, Carmen Maria Perez; sisters, Sandra Caraballo, Rebecca Caraballo; brothers, Andrew Caraballo, Eseyuiel Caraballo, Isias Caraballo; and a host of nephews, nieces, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
His family will receive friends from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at Woodstock Funeral Home 8855 Main Street Woodstock, Georgia 30188. The family will provide an opportunity to share memories about Antonio from 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm when a eulogy and song will be shared in his honor.
Your choice of flowers or donations to may be made at https://www.gofundme.com/antonio-caraballo039s-farewell.
- Remey Caraballo, Wife
- Camron Antonio Caraballo, Son
- Christyn Elizabeth Caraballo, Daughter
- Alberto Caraballo, Father
- Carmen Maria Perez, Mother
- Sandra Caraballo, Sister
- Rebecca Caraballo, Sister
- Elizabeth Caraballo, Sister
- Andrew Caraballo, Brother
- Eseyuiel Caraballo, Brother
- Isias Caraballo, Brother
- Antonio is also survived by a host of nephews, nieces, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends who will cherish his memory.
- Antonio Caraballo's Farewell
- Visitation Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- Time of Reflections Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- Eulogy, Inpirational Song & Prayer Tuesday, May 8, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
May 8, 2018
Pocho we will always and forever love you. A man with dignity, compassion, and a great heart. Your kids and family will truly miss you. Nathaniel your godson misses and remembers all the memories we had in Jersey & Georgia. Rest in peace primo❤