February 11, 1932 – April 9, 2018
Bonnie Mary Morrison, 86, passed away April 9th 2018 at her residence following a lengthy illness.
She was born February 11th, 1932 in Outlook, Montana.
The family moved to Yuma in 1962. She was a devoted housewife and mother until her youngest were in high school.
Then she pursued a career in becoming a nurse. She worked many years at Yuma Regional Hospital in Labor and Delivery and finished her time serving Alzheimer's patients.
She enjoyed traveling and visited many countries. She was talented at quilting, cross stitching and keeping a meticulous home. She loved plants, flowers and even rocks as these were all over her patio garden. She also liked square dancing and bowling and loved her dogs.
She is pre-deceased by her husband John Morrison (1997) and her daughter Jennie Haygood (2017).
She is survived by her step-daughters Rene Celsi and Mary Livinsgston, her son Stephan Hoard (Mary), daughter Wendy Burnette, son John Morrison (Terri) and daughter Tammy Donnelly, 21 grandchildren, 17+ great grandchildren and a handful of great great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be Wednesday April 18, 2018 from 5pm to 8pm and funeral will be Thursday April 19, 2018 at 9:30 a.m, both at Johnson Mortuary. Celebration of life reception will be at the Elks Lodge on 32nd Street after the burial.
- Rene Celsi, Step- Daughter
- Mary Livingston, Step- Daughter
- Stephan Hoard, Son
- Mary Hoard, Daughter-in-law
- Wendy Burnette, Daughter
- John Morrison, Son
- Terri Morrison, Daughter-in-law
- Tammy Donnelly, Daughter
- Bonnie also leaves 21 grandchildren, 17+ great grandchildren and a handful of great great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Joe Wehrle
- Blake Donnelly
- Aaron Donnelly
- Jason Hoard
- Jesse Morrison
- Mark Mitchell
- Visitation Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Celebration of Life Reception Thursday, April 19, 2018