Lee Edward Masse
July 1, 1936 – December 5, 2018
Lee Edward Masse was born on July 1, 1936, in Milwaukee, WI. He entered eternal death on December 5, 2018, in Yuma, AZ.
He was the son of late, Ethel (Hoppe) Masse and Clarence "Bud" and Nina Masse. He served in the US Air Force and was married to Mary Helen Gutierrez Masse. They were married for 51 years, 13 days until her passing on February 28, 2009. Lee was a resident of Yuma for over 60 years. Lee was an aerial photographer and retired from YPG after many years of service.
Survivors include daughters: Phyllis Lynn Felix, Ana Marie Masse and Susan Leigh Masse whom all reside in Yuma, AZ, 9 grandchildren, 15 great grandchildren, brother Donald Masse (Kathy), sisters Patty (Marvin) Teschendorf, Mary Krogmann. Also survived by his companion, Jackie Busse, numerous nieces and nephews, family and friends.
A Viewing will be held on Thursday, December 13, 2018 from 6PM - 8PM at Johnson Mortuary. Burial is on Friday, December 14, 2018 at 10AM at Johnson Mortuary.
Pallbearers include: Christopher Felix, Matthew felix, Frank Felix, Kevin Cano, Sam Lloyd, Joe Montano.
- Phyllis Lynn Felix, Daughter
- Ana Marie Masse, Daughter
- Susan Leigh Masse, Daughter
- Donald Masse, Brother
- Kathy Masse, Sister-in-law
- Patty Teschendorf, Sister
- Marvin Teschendorf, Brother-in-law
- Mary Krogmann, Sister
- Jackie Busse, Significant Other
- Lee is also survived by his companion, Jackie Busse, 9 grandchildren, 15 great grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews, family and friends.
- Christopher Felix, Matthew felix, Frank Felix, Kevin Cano, Sam Lloyd, Joe Montano.
- Visitation Thursday, December 13, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, December 14, 2018