Caballero Rivero is proud of our products and services that meet your specific needs and make funerals in Miami unique. Our experienced and compassionate associates will guide you through the entire process and take care of every detail so that you can focus on what's important—remembering the special life of your loved one. We offer the following services:
- Bilingual Personnel: Associates that are fluent in Spanish.
- Extended Visitations: Services that last longer than the usual four hours.
- Transfers to other countries: Send your loved one to their country of origin.
- Cafés: An area to share coffee and stories.
- Unique designs: Products with significant and meaningful design options.
Even though Caballero Rivero specializes in serving the Hispanic community, we are proud to offer our unmatched services to families of all beliefs and backgrounds. Our funeral and cemetery associates are knowledgeable about the funeral and interment customs of all faiths and cultures, and we can help to plan a special and fitting tribute to honor those traditions.
Experience the Dignity Difference
Caballero Rivero locations are part of the Dignity Memorial® network, the largest network of funeral, cremation, and cemetery service providers in North America. When you choose one of our providers, you not only receive the compassionate care you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the most trusted network of funeral service providers in the nation. This will enable you to receive a level of service and options that is unmatched by any other funeral provider. The following are just a few of the exceptional services offered:
- Relocation Protection. When you have a pre-paid plan with a Dignity Memorial provider and wish to transfer the plan to another location more than 75 miles away, every detail of your plan moves with you. All of our pre-paid plans are transferable and will be honored by any of the qualifying Dignity Memorial providers in North America. That’s a promise you won’t find anywhere else.
- Bereavement travel assistance. When you are grieving a loss, the last thing you want to do is keep up with travel details. Dignity Memorial providers offer travel assistance for family and friends traveling to a funeral from out of town.
- 24-hour Compassion Helpline®. When you are coping with the loss of a loved one, it often helps to talk to someone—and we understand that. All of the families we serve, and the guests attending the service, are invited to use our complimentary 24-hour phone service to seek assistance from professionals trained in grief counseling.
- Dignity Memorial Guidance Series®. Losing someone close to you and the accompanying grief can be hard to comprehend. Our Guidance Series, a grief management resource library, was developed to support and comfort anyone dealing with these complex emotions.
- Community initiatives. It’s important to us to give back to the communities we serve. Dignity Memorial providers sponsor a number of community programs designed to keep families safe, comfort those who grieve, honor men and women who serve in our military and as public servants, and provide funeral and cremation services for the less fortunate. You can learn more about our community services here.
Thanks to our affiliation with the Dignity Memorial® network, we have an array of beautiful, permanent, cemetery remembrance options including benches, gated estates and even custom-built memorials available. Each of our cemeteries honors the legacies of many unique cultures, backgrounds and heritages, while providing a tranquil resting place for loved ones in a variety of natural settings.
Whether your final arrangements include a traditional cemetery burial or cremation, we can help you choose a permanent place of remembrance that honors your wishes. Caballero Rivero professionals are honored to serve you and your family in your greatest time of need. Whether planning in advance for yourself, or planning for someone you love, we can help you through every step of the process.