The Dignity Memorial network
As Dignity Memorial® providers, we believe there is no greater responsibility than honouring and preserving the story of one’s life. Whether you’re planning a funeral for a loved one, or making your own arrangements in advance, the celebration of a lifetime begins with Dignity Memorial’s compassionate funeral planners. As North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation, and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial network cares for thousands of families each year.
What does that mean to you? Our associates feel that funerals and memorial services should be as unique as the individual they honour. We help families create meaningful memorials to truly celebrate the life of their loved one.
And whether you prefer a traditional funeral service or a passionate celebration of life, we'll guide you through the process and take care of every detail so that you can focus on what's important—remembering the special life of your loved one.
Funeral and memorial services to remember
Dignity Memorial providers are proud to offer our unmatched services to families of all beliefs and backgrounds. Our funeral and cemetery associates are knowledgeable about the funeral and interment customs of all faiths and cultures, and we can help to plan a special and fitting tribute to honour those traditions.
The professionals at your local Dignity Memorial location also understand that most personal memorial services are often the most memorable. We can help you customize a celebration to reflect your loved one’s beliefs, passions and personality. Perhaps that means an outdoor celebration under the stars, or a way to include a favourite pet in the memorial tribute—or simply taking special care to incorporate religious elements into the funeral service.
No matter if your preference is burial, cremation or personalized funeral services, as your funeral planning experts, we’ll walk alongside you every step of the way to make sure your wishes for a meaningful memorial are carried out just as you envisioned.
When it comes to creating a lasting legacy for you or a loved one, your local Dignity Memorial professionals can show you an array of beautiful, permanent, cemetery remembrance options including benches, gated estates and even custom-built memorials. Each of our cemeteries honours the legacies of many unique cultures, backgrounds and heritages, while providing a tranquil resting place for loved ones in a variety of natural settings.
Whether your final arrangements include a traditional cemetery burial or cremation, we can help you choose a permanent place of remembrance that honours your wishes.
Service you can depend on
Our commitment to providing compassionate care extends far beyond the walls of our funeral homes – it reaches into the fabric of each community we serve and keeps us dedicated to supporting each family that walks through our doors. We are proud of our service and privileged to be honoured with several valued distinctions.
It’s important to us to give back to the communities we serve. Dignity Memorial providers sponsor a number of community programs designed to keep families safe, comfort those who grieve, honour men and women who serve in our military and as public servants, and provide funeral and cremation services for the less fortunate.
Experience the Dignity Difference
When you choose a Dignity Memorial funeral home or cemetery, you receive personalized, compassionate care. Backed by the largest network of funeral home providers in North America, Dignity Memorial funeral homes and cemeteries bring added value to customers—including a selection of products and services that only they can offer.
- National transferability. Life changes constantly, and you need a provider who is as flexible as you are. If you move more than 75 miles from where your original arrangements were made, your prearranged funeral services are fully transferable and will be honoured at any of the more than 2,000 Dignity Memorial providers throughout North America.
- Child and grandchild coverage. If you have a Dignity Memorial plan and lose a child or grandchild under the age of 21 and unmarried, we will provide complimentary funeral or cremation services up to the same level as your plan through any Dignity Memorial provider nationwide (except in Maryland).
- Transportation and relocation protection plan. The unexpected death of a loved one can be startling and difficult to navigate. When that person is far away, it can add an additional layer of stress. Should you have a loved one pass suddenly while far away, our professionals (in most states) can arrange to bring that person back home so that you can focus on caring for yourself and your family.
- Bereavement travel assistance. When you are grieving a loss, the last thing you want to do is keep up with travel details. Dignity Memorial providers offer travel assistance for family and friends travelling to a funeral from out of town.
- Personal Planning Guide. We created our Personal Planning Guide to take you step by step through the planning process. Beautifully designed, it’s a place to record your final wishes and the details of your personal affairs, family heritage, military history, estate information and more into a single document to share with your family.
- 24-hour Compassion Helpline ®. When you are coping with the loss of a loved one, it often helps to talk to someone—and we understand that. All of the families we serve, and the guests attending a funeral or memorial, are invited to use our complimentary 24-hour phone service for assistance from professionals trained in grief counselling.
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction. The Dignity Memorial network is the only family of funeral homes and cemeteries that is fully committed to service beyond expectation. Our goal is to provide you with the absolute best service possible. If there’s something we can do better before, during or after a service, we want you to tell us.
Dignity Memorial professionals are honoured to serve you and your family in your greatest time of need. Our associates work tirelessly to create memorials that are unique tributes, rather than one-size-fits-all funeral and cremation services. Whether planning in advance for yourself, or planning for someone you love, we can help you through every step of the process.