Loc Phuoc Pham
12 November, 1984 – 25 October, 2020
Loc Phuoc Pham, age 35, of Arlington, Texas passed away on Sunday, October 25, 2020. Loc was born November 12, 1984 in Vietnam.
A visitation for Loc will be held Tuesday, November 3, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM at Moore Funeral Home, 1219 North Davis Drive, Arlington, TX 76012. A cremation will occur at Moore Crematory, Arlington, TX.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.moore-funeralhome.com for the Pham family.
Tuesday, 3 November , 2020
Loc Phuoc Pham
5 November 2020
My favorite memories revolve around Anh Loc and Chi Nhi's proposal.
1. When Anh Loc talked to me about his plans for proposing to Chi Nhi, he wanted to do it right outside of Paris Las Vegas by the Eiffel Tower, until I told him that it's not as romantic as it seems because there were much better hotels on the Strip! So, I recommended the Bellagio's flower garden.
2. On the day of the actual proposal, Anh Loc looked so nervous, and getting Chi Nhi to dress up was without giving the secret away was a challenge. Co Thuy and I had to use force before she would listen. The proposal was beautiful, and I could rewatch the video a million times and still tear up. You could annoyingly hear me yelling, "IT'S THE LEFT HAND" in the video.
3. Our entire trip to California and Las Vegas was unforgettable in general. We all got a lot closer on this trip.
4. The Wedding Party finally had our first gathering, and it was also Chi Nhi's birthday. Anh Loc cooked and was the photographer all night. Everyone drank, and we had tons of fun (some of us had a little too much fun... *cough* Chi Nhi.)
These last two memories have nothing to do with the proposal, but I always made fun of Anh Loc for it.
5. I always call people "noodlehead" and this one time, I caught Anh Loc asking someone else, "does my hair look weird? Why does Lyna keep calling me noodlehead". LOL.
6. I am hard of hearing, and sometimes I'm delirious from lack of sleep. I remember thinking I was going crazy because I kept hearing a weird noise. Later that day, I found out Anh Loc's ring tone was the minions' voice from Despicable Me.
Anh Loc, you will be deeply missed. I will be here to help take care of and support Chi Nhi. Thank you for everything, and I hope you find peace and comfort.