Jaquata F Stout
7 June, 1967 – 11 June, 2021
Jaquata Eisen Stout of Hamilton, passed on Friday, June 11, 2021, at Providence Hospital. She had fought a long and hard battle with health issues. Jaquata was born to John and Darlene Eisen on June 7, 1967 and was the 5th of 6 Children. Jaquata married Richard Stout on September 10, 1994, and they had two daughters.
Jaquata was a devoted and loving wife and mother. She worked as a dietician for many years and then opened her home for childcare. She quickly became “Miss Katy” to many children and their families. She loved to cook and she loved children. The children she kept were loved and treated as if they were her own.
Jaquata closed her daycare after being diagnosed with cancer, and since that time, she has devoted her time to her family and her grandchildren. She loved being called “Miss Katy,” but “Nana” was the ultimate. Her grandchildren brought her so much love and joy. She would spend hours talking about them. Family was very important to her, and she would do anything for them.
Jaquata is preceded in death by her parents and sister, Marie Fowlkes, and father-in-law, Dick Stout. Jaquata is survived by her husband Richard of Hamilton; daughter Keisha DeLuca and grandchildren Lorilynn Guill, Adalyne Guill, Matthew DeLuca, and Emmalyn DeLuca of Killeen; daughter Keirstann Stout and grandson Kingstonn Rutoh of Hamilton; Paige Hess and husband John, and their children Luke and Kamden of Hamilton; one brother Johnny Eisen and wife Debra of Brownwood, three sisters Elizabeth Pierce and husband Tom of Cranfills Gap; Bea Coble and husband Curtis of Hamilton; Jennifer Young and husband Eric of Hamilton; mother-in-law Nancy Stout and sister-in-law Jo Dee Stout of Abilene; and a loving bunch of nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews and extended family and friends.
- John Eisen, Father (deceased)
- Darlene Eisen, Mother (deceased)
- Richard Stout, Husband
- Keisha DeLuca, Daughter
- Keirstann Stout, Daughter
- Marie Fowlkes, Sister (deceased)
- Johnny Eisen (Debra Eisen), Brother
- Elizabeth Pierce (Tom Pierce), Sister
- Bea Coble (Curtis Coble), Sister
- Jennifer Young (Eric Young), Sister
- Lorilynn Guill, Grandchild
- Adalyne Guill, Grandchild
- Matthew DeLuca, Grandchild
- Emmalyn DeLuca, Grandchild
- Kingstonn Rutoh, Grandchild
- Paige Hess (John), Grandchild
- Kamden Hess, Great Grandchild
- Luke Hess, Great Grandchild
- Dick Stout, Father-in-law (deceased)
- Nancy Stout, Mother-in-law
- Jo Dee Stout, Sister-in-law
- Jaquata also leaves a loving bunch of nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews and extended family and friends to cherish her memory.
- Justin Thompson, Honorary
- James Thpmpson, Honorary
- John Hess, Honorary
- Christian Selman, Honorary
Tuesday, 15 June , 2021
Celebration of Life
Wednesday, 16 June , 2021
Wednesday, 16 June , 2021