Randall Bryan Dyer, Sr.
10 April, 1941 – 22 November, 2021
Randall Bryan Dyer, Sr., age 80, of Hixson, passed away on Monday, November 22, 2021.
Randall was born in Pikeville, Tennessee to the late Samuel and Flossie Dyer. He was a retired Electrical Contractor.
Randall was preceded in death by his wife, Janice Dyer; son, Randy Dyer, Jr., and a sister, Mary Teague.
He is survived by his daughters, Cheri Minton, and Angela (Richard) Ramsey; grandchildren, Amanda (Stewart) O’Neal, Amber (Jeremy) Davis, Randy (Kelly) Minton, and Brandon Minton; 7 great grandchildren; sister, Jean Hart, and several nieces and nephews.
There will be no visitation or services per the request of Randall.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.chattanooganorthchapel.com
Arrangements are by the North Chapel of Chattanooga Funeral Home, Crematory and Florist, 5401 Highway 153, Hixson, TN 37343.
Show your support
- Cheri Minton daughter
- Angela and Richard Ramsey daughter and son-in-law
- Amanda and Stewart O'Neal granddaugher and grandson-in-law
- Amber and Jeremy Davis granddaughter and grandson-in-law
- Randy and Kelly Minton grandson and granddaughter-in-law
- Brandon Minton grandson
- Jean Hart sister
- Janice Dyer wife (deceased)
- Randy Dyer, Jr. son (deceased)
- Mary Teague sister (deceased)
- Samuel and Flossie Dyer parents (deceased)
- He is also survived by 7 great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.RECEIVE UPDATES
In Memory Of
Randall Bryan Dyer,
Help tell the story of your loved one’s unique life. Leave a memory or share a photo below to show your support.