James "Curt" Curtis Foshee
16 July, 1964 – 5 January, 2021
John Curtis "Curt" Foshee, age 56, passed away at his home on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. He is preceded in death by his grandparents, John C. and Alma Roma Foshee and James C. and Vivian Maxine Johnson.
Curt worked in the fast food industry for over 30 years in management and supervisory positions. He was and Auburn football fan, enjoyed SEC football in general. He loved his family and cherished family times, especially the holidays. He spent much of his time learning computer technology and was a follower of politics and especially admired President Trump.
Curt is survived by his parents, James and Margaret Foshee and sons, Patrick Andrew Foshee (Marina) and Benjamin Carter Foshee (Peyton). He is also survived by his siblings, Steven Duane Foshee, Debra Chastain (Byron) and Daniel Raybon Foshee (Tamara), granddaughter, Lyla Rae Foshee, nieces, nephews and other family.
No services are scheduled at this time.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the Foshee family.
- James and Margaret Foshee, Parents
- Patrick Andrew Foshee (Marina), Son and Daughter - in - law
- Benjamin Carter Foshee (Peyton), Son and Daughter - in - law
- Steven Duane Foshee, Brother
- Debra Chastain (Byron), Sister and Brother-in-law
- Daniel Raybon Foshee (Tamara), Brother and Sister-in-law
- Lyla Rae Foshee, Granddaughter
Monday, 11 January , 2021