16 julio , 1930 – 5 noviembre , 2019
Emilio Lopez, 89, passed away on November 5, 2019. Mr. Lopez is preceded in death by his son, Emilio Lopez Jr. He is survived by his wife, Dolores Lopez, children Juan Lopez, Elias Lopez (Irma Viveros); Maria Eugenia Franco and daughter-in-law Margaret Baeza Lopez, brothers Faustino Lopez Jr. and Jose Luis Lopez, sisters Juanita Garcia, Asucena Salinas and Santos Lopez. Mr. Lopez is also survived by his grandchildren Emilio Cruz Lopez and Elisa Martina Lopez. Visitation will be Monday, November 11th from 5 pm to 9 pm at Funeraria del Angel Central, 3839 Montana Avenue with a Vigil at 7 pm. Funeral Mass will be Tuesday, November 12th at 1:00 pm at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church followed by burial at Ft. Bliss National Cemetery, west shelter with military honors.
- Dolores Lopez, Wife
- Emilio Lopez, Son (deceased)
- Juan Lopez, Son
- Elias Lopez (Irma), Son
- Maria Eugenia Franco, Daughter
- Margaret Baeza Lopez, Daughter-in-law
- Faustino Lopez Jr., Brother
- Jose Luis Lopez, Brother
- Juanita Garcia, Sister
- Asucena Salinas, Sister
- Santos Lopez, Sister
- Mr. Lopez is also survived by his grandchildren Emilio Cruz Lopez and Elisa Martina Lopez.
- Visitation lunes, 11 noviembre , 2019
- Vigil lunes, 11 noviembre , 2019
- Funeral Mass martes, 12 noviembre , 2019
- Interment martes, 12 noviembre , 2019
8 noviembre , 2019
Tio/Dad: I will always cherish the memories of the short time we spent together. You and Tia/Mom, Dolores, have always had a special place in my heart, ever since I met you years ago. I love you and I know that you are resting in Paradise, in the arms of our Loving God and Savior.
Dolores/Juan/Elias: I am so sorry that I won't be able to attend the services, oh how I wish that I could, but my thoughts and prayers of comfort and peace are with you.