David Earl Jenkins
3 octubre , 1964 – 12 noviembre , 2019
David Earl Jenkins, 55 of Phenix City, Alabama passed away Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 A.M. Thursday, November 14, 2019 in Lakewood Hall at Striffler-Hamby, Phenix City, AL. Burial will follow in Lakeview Memory Gardens. The family will receive friends from 6:00 P.M. until 8:00 P.M. Wednesday evening at the funeral home.
Mr. Jenkins was born October 3, 1964 in Phenix City, Alabama; son of the late William E. Jenkins and Katherine Carrell Chapman.
Survivors include his son, David Brett Jenkins (Kim), daughter, Mistie Christopher (John), special friends, Wanda Jenkins and Jane Henderson (Nana), sisters, Judy Carpenter (Bill), Penny Barrow (Don), brothers, Dwayne Jenkins (Maxine), Mark Chapman (Alice), seven grandchildren, Kylie, Kylan, Ethan, John Luke, Paisley, Hazel, Emma and many nephews, nieces and friends.
David loved his family and friends and brought so much joy to everyone's life. He will be greatly missed.
- William E. Jenkins, Father (deceased)
- Katherine Carrell Chapman, Mother (deceased)
- David Brett Jenkins (Kim), Son
- Mistie Christopher (John), Daughter
- Wanda Jenkins, Special Friend
- Jane Henderson (Nana), Special Friend
- Judy Carpenter (Bill), Sister
- Penny Barrow (Don), Sister
- Dwayne Jenkins (Maxine), Brother
- Mark Chapman (Alice), Brother
- Kylie, Grandchild
- Kylan, Grandchild
- Ethan, Grandchild
- John Luke, Grandchild
- Paisley, Grandchild
- Hazel, Grandchild
- Emma, Grandchild
- Mr. Jenkins also leaves behind many nephews, nieces and friends to cherish his loving memory.
- Visitation for Family & Friends miércoles, 13 noviembre , 2019
- Celebration of Life Funeral Service jueves, 14 noviembre , 2019
David Earl Jenkins
Dorothy (Jenkins) Sasser
13 noviembre , 2019
So sorry to hear of David Earl passing. He was a very special person and loved by his family very much. All of his family are in my thoughts and prayers. Just know that now he is at peace and not hurting anymore. Love to all the family from Aunt Dot