Military service deserves recognition in life and in death. Dignity Memorial® professionals are specially trained to serve those who've served their country, and we are committed to helping them get the benefits they deserve when planning ahead.
Your guide to veterans funeral and cemetery benefits
Confused about your funeral and cemetery benefits as a U.S. veteran? You're not alone. Many families wonder:
- Does the Veterans Administration pay for funeral or cremation expenses?
- How does a veteran's family verify his or her military service?
- How does a veteran's family get a flag and military honors for their loved one's service?
- Is a casket for a veteran free?
- Who can be buried in a VA National Cemetery?
- How does a veteran's family get a grave marker for their loved one?
This video covers what you need to know about the benefits you've earned and how to plan a memorial that honors your military service.
Plan a memorial fit for a hero
Our free guide, 10 Important Facts About Your VA Burial Benefits, will walk you through everything you need to know to plan a dignified funeral for a member of the Armed Forces. We’ll help you plan a memorial fitting of your service to our country.