AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Mr. Ferman Ferrel Richardson
4 août , 1926 – 15 octobre , 2019
Ferman Ferrel Richardson, age 93, passed away on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at Bowers Hospice House. Born on August 4, 1926 in Jordan Mines, VA, he was the son of the late Ballard Cline and Lizzie Jones Richardson.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his wife of 57 years, Virtie Pritt Richardson; and seven brothers and sisters. He is survived by his children, Elizabeth Warren and husband, Phil, Norman Richardson and wife, Laura, and Oral Richardson; grandchildren, Reggie Workman, Karen Stone and husband, Dwayne, and Kristy Kiblinger and husband, Chris; great-grandchildren, Brayden Kiblinger, Nicholas Workman, Rachel Workman and Isabella Workman; and many nieces and nephews.
Ferman served in the United States Navy during World War II. He was a member of Calvary Assembly of God and taught Sunday school from 1963 until 2002. In his younger years, he was a traveling Evangelist who preached the word of God. He loved to read his Bible and would read his entire Bible at least once a year. He was one of the most devoted Christians one would meet, Ferman not only walked with his Lord, he lived his life through his Lord.
The family will receive friends from 9:00 am – 10:00 am, Thursday, October 17, 2019 at Blue Ridge Funeral Home. Funeral Services will be held at 10:00 am, Thursday, October 17, 2019 in the Chapel of Blue Ridge Funeral Home with Pastor John Jordan and Reverend James Bostic officiating. Entombment will follow in the Peace Mausoleum of Blue Ridge Memorial Gardens.
For those who wish, memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of Southern West Virginia – Bowers Hospice House, 454 Cranberry Dr., Beckley, WV 25801.
Online condolences may be made to the family at www.blueridgefuneralhome.com. Blue Ridge Funeral home & Crematorium has the honor of serving the family.
- Virtie Pritt Richardson, Wife (deceased)
- Elizabeth Warren (Phil), Daughter
- Norman Richardson (Laura), Son
- Oral Richardson, Son
- Reggie Workman, Grandchild
- Karen Stone (Dwayne), Grandchild
- Kristy Kiblinger (Chris), Grandchild
- Brayden Kiblinger, Great Grandchild
- Nicholas Workman, Great Grandchild
- Rachel Workman, Great Grandchild
- Isabella Workman, Great Grandchild
- Ballard Cline Richardson, Father (deceased)
- Lizzie Jones Richardson, Mother (deceased)
Hospice of Southern West Virginia - Bowers Hospice House
454 Cranberry Dr., Beckley, West Virginia 25801
- Visitation jeudi, 17 octobre , 2019
- Funeral Service jeudi, 17 octobre , 2019