AVIS DE DÉCÈS
24 février , 1945 – 26 novembre , 2019
David Turner Gage was born in Houston, Texas on February 24, 1945 and went to be with our Lord on November 26, 2019.
A graduate of the University of Houston, David’s love of people led him into a successful career in sales where he worked for MTS and Prudential for many years. Baseball and animals were David’s true-life passions. He was very active in the Bay Area Senior Softball League. After his retirement, he volunteered at the Bay Area SPCA to train dogs so they would be adoptable. He also worked as a pet sitter for many years.
Most importantly to David, however, was his relationship with God. He truly lived the attributes of love found in 1 Corinthians 13:4-13.
- Mike Bayus, Active Pallbearer
- Phillip Haseltine, Active Pallbearer
- Jack Simpson, Active Pallbearer
- Bob Glenn, Active Pallbearer
- Leroy Penn, Active Pallbearer
- Jimmie Brewster, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation with Reception dimanche, 1 décembre , 2019
- Celebration of Life lundi, 2 décembre , 2019
- Committal Service lundi, 2 décembre , 2019
10 décembre , 2019
Dear Claudia, so sorry to learn of David's passing. David was always smiling and had a funny story to tell. We had many laughs over the years working together and going to lunch with the gang from Clear Lake, he will be missed. Take care, and may you find peace and comfort knowing David is in the loving arms of the Lord now, free of pain & suffering. Love, Charlotte