July 21, 1930 – October 29, 2018
Regina Biancamano, 88, of Holly Springs, NC, formerly of Jersey City, NJ, died Monday, October 29, 2018 at Universal Healthcare in Fuquay-Varina, NC.
Regina was born July 21, 1930 in Jersey City, NJ to the late John and Stella (Olkiewicz) Andrzejewski. She was preceded in death by her husband of 62 years, Joseph Biancamano; son, Anthony Biancamano; and 14 brothers and sisters.
Regina is survived by her daughter, Beth Christo; son, Michael Biancamano and his wife, Kathy; and three grandchildren, Michael Biancamano, Anthony Christo and Dana Christo; and many nieces and nephews.
A funeral service will be held 11am Thursday, November 1, 2018 at Apex Funeral Home Chapel, 550 W. Williams St, Apex, NC 27502. Burial will follow the service at Greenlawn Memorial Gardens in Fuquay-Varina.
- John and Stella (Olkiewicz) Andrzejewski, Parents
- Joseph Biancamano, Husband
- Anthony Biancamano, Son
- ~ 14, Brothers and Sisters
- Beth Christo, Daughter
- Michael Biancamano and his wife, Kathy, Son
- Michael Biancamano, Grandchild
- Anthony Christo, Grandchild
- Dana Christo, Grandchild
- She is also survived by many nieces and nephews.
- Funeral Service Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Graveside Service will follow the service Thursday, November 1, 2018