Loretta Joan Cumings
October 18, 1949 – June 9, 2018
Loretta J Cumings, 68, of Daggett CA passed away on June 9, 2018 in Daggett CA. Loretta was born in Belen, New Mexico to Mr. and Mrs. Bates on October 18, 1949. She went to Barstow high school; in Barstow CA. She married John D. Cumings on May 24, 1974 also in Barstow, CA at Saint Joseph’s Catholic Church. She was a homemaker for many years. During her adult years, Loretta was awarded with the American Lesion award and she was very involved with the Catholic Church. She is preceded in death by; her parents Clyde and Angelina Bates, her beloved husband John Cumings, her brother Roy Bates and her sister Christine Bates. She is Survived by; her children Annalisa Rader of Barstow, CA, Lori Cumings of Daggett, CA her sister Mary Tarven, her Grandchildren Jeffery S Rader, Alex Newcomb, Halley Newcomb, her great-grandchildren Anthony Rader, Athena Rader, Jerimiah Rader and Ace Rader, and many Nephews and Nieces . Funeral Services will be held on July 6, 2018 in Barstow, CA at Saint Joseph’s Catholic Church, Starting with Visitation at 9am, Rosary at 10am, Funeral Mass at 11am, followed by Committal Service at Mt. View Memorial Park. Pallbearers will be Jeffery Rader, Anthony Rader, Dale Newcomb, Lori Cumings. The family of Loretta J. Cumings wishes to extend our sincere thanks to Bridges Hospice & Team Tammy Jacobson.
- Annalisa Cumings Rader, Daughter
- Lori Danielle Cumings, Daughter
- Jeffrey Rader, Grandchild
- Alex Newcomb, Grandchild
- Hailey Newcomb, Grandchild
- Anthony Rader, Great Grandchild
- Athena R, Great Grandchild
- Jerimiah Rader, Great Grandchild
- Ace Rader, Great Grandchild
- Mrs. Cumings also leaves behind many Nephews and Nieces that will cherish in her memory.
- Jeffery Rader
- Anthony Rader
- Dale Newcomb
- Lori Cumings
- Visitation Friday, July 6, 2018
- Rosary Friday, July 6, 2018
- Funeral Mass Friday, July 6, 2018
- Commitial Service Friday, July 6, 2018
Loretta Joan Cumings
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
July 5, 2018
R.I.P. Grandma! I love and miss you!
Thank you for everything you've done for me!