Rose Marie Patrick
September 16, 1927 – January 2, 2020
Rose Marie Patrick, age 92, of Banning, California passed away on Thursday January 2, 2020. Rose was born September 16, 1927 to Rosa Cascio and Russell Cascio in Pueblo, CO. She was a resident of Banning for 4 years and previously lived in Rialto for 49 years. Rose worked as a Foreclosure Officer for Transamerica Title for 25 years. She was a member of the St. Mary's Church in Pueblo, CO and the formerly St. Thomas More church in Rialto. Rose enjoyed crochet, embroidery, baking and decorating cakes.
Rose is survived by; daughter Patricia Palmeri (Bruce) of Oceanside, California; and daughter Paula Perse (Mark) of San Bruno, California; sister Joanne Williams (Bob); granddaughter Lottie Vogelsang of Beaumont, CA; grandson William Dye III (Marla) of Yucaipa, CA; granddaughter Ashley Etter of Los Angeles, CA; great grandchildren Chris Phipps, Brett Vogelsang, Hank Dye and Cody Dye; along with several cousins, nieces and nephews.
Rose was preceded in death by their husband William G. Patrick; father Russell Cascio and mother Rosa Cascio; sister Sarah Thomas; sister Virginia Mallard and brother Carl Cascio.
A rosary for Rose will be held Tuesday, January 14, 2020 from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM at Weaver Mortuary, 1177 Beaumont Ave, Beaumont, California 92223. A catholic funeral service will occur Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 10:00 AM, 1177 Beaumont Ave, Beaumont, California 92223. A burial will occur Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at Rialto City Cemetery, 200 N Willow Ave, Rialto, California 92376.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.weaver-mortuary.com for the Patrick family.
- Patricia Palmeri (Bruce), Daughter
- Paula Perse (Mark), Daughter
- Lottie Vogelsang, Granddaughter
- William Dye III (Marla), Grandson
- Ashley Etter, Granddaughter
- Chris Phipps, Great Grandson
- Brett Vogelsang, Great Grandson
- Hank Dye, Great Grandson
- Cody Dye, Great Grandson
- Joanne Williams (Bob), Sister
- William G. Patrick, Husband (deceased)
- Sarah Thomas, Sister (deceased)
- Virginia Mallard, Sister (deceased)
- Carl Cascio, Brother (deceased)
- Russell Cascio, Father (deceased)
- Rosa Cascio, Mother (deceased)
- Several cousins, nieces and nephews.
- Rosary Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Catholic Funeral Service Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Burial Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Rose Marie Patrick
January 11, 2020
We had so many good memories ❤️ that l will never forget them. Iam sorry that lam not able to attend which breaks my heart 💔 more than anything. I will never get all the times we spent together when you were well and sick. Especially with ride from the hospital in the limmo.l will never forget all you taught from a young girl to now.l WIIL miss you until l see you again.Your loving sister Joanne.