Charles Curtis Caffee
January 13, 1962 – September 12, 2018
Charles Curtis Caffee, born January 13, 1962 in Fort Eustis, Virginia, passed away September 12, 2018.
He is survived by his parents Roy and Kay Caffee; brothers Scott Howard Caffee (Nancy) and Jonathan Ray Caffee (Jana); daughter Charlene Annette Pratt (Marshall); grandchildren Brianna, Madison, and Travis; aunts Jacqueline Ellis and Marilyn Miller (Walter); and other relatives.
Curt was preceded in death by his grandparents, Roy C. Caffee Sr. & Gertrude Caffee and Charles & Dorothy Nesbitt.
He attended Center Point Methodist Church and Center Point Elementary, and graduated from Erwin High School. He was an avid Alabama football fan and loved the sun, sand, and beach. Curt will be in our hearts forever.
Visitation will be held Tuesday, September 18 from 12 pm - 1 pm at Ridout's Trussville Chapel, 1500 Gadsden Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35235. Service will follow at 1 pm at the funeral home. Burial at Elmwood Cemetery & Mausoleum.
- Kay Caffee, Mother
- Roy C. Caffee Jr., Father
- Scott Howard Caffee (Nancy), Brother
- Jonathan Ray Caffee (Jana), Brother
- Charlene Annette Pratt (Marshall), Daughter
- Jacqueline Ellis, Aunt
- Marilyn Miller (Walter), Aunt
- Curt is also survived by his grandchildren Brianna, Madison, and Travis.
- Scott Caffee Sr.
- Scott Caffee Jr.
- Adrian Tremble
- Mike Ellis
- Nick Ellis
- David Miller
- Visitation Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, September 18, 2018