Rosamond Beavers Hinton
January 2, 1921 – August 4, 2018
Rosamond Beavers Hinton, age 97, formerly of Jasper, Mountain Brook, and Huntsville, AL passed away on Saturday, August 4, 2018 in Remlap, AL. She was born January 2, 1921 in Dora, Alabama to the late Alberta (Arnett) and James Henderson Beavers Sr.
Rosamond was preceded in death by her first husband, Hiram Leon "Jimmy" Pittman Jr. and her late husband, Dr. Benjamin Franklin "B.F." Hinton, as well as her 7 siblings.
She is survived by her sons James L. Pittman (Karen) of Montgomery, AL, John L. Pittman (Debbie) of Vestavia, AL, and Carl S. Pittman (Stephanie) of Montgomery, AL; 8 grandchildren; 9 great-grandchildren; and numerous other relatives and friends.
Rosamond, affectionately known as "Gran Rose" by her grandchildren, loved God and her family, and was very loved by many. She will be deeply missed, but never forgotten.
Memorial Service will be held Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 2:00 pm at Ridout's Trussville Chapel. Gathering of family and friends will begin at 1:30 pm.
- James L. Pittman (Karen), Son
- John L. Pittman (Debbie), Son
- Carl S. Pittman (Stephanie), Son
- Rosamond is also survived by 8 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren, and numerous other relatives and friends.
- Gathering of Family & Friends Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Memorial Service Saturday, August 11, 2018