Evelyn B. Driscoll
July 3, 1930 – May 11, 2021
Evelyn B. Driscoll, 90, of Newton, died Tuesday, May 11, 2021, at Bristol Glen Health Care in Newton.
Evelyn was born and raised in Roselle, NJ to the late Adam and Theresa (Kaufman) Brenner. She worked as a Secretary for the County College of Morris and also worked for Esso Corporation in her earlier years. Evelyn lived in Succasunna, NJ for many years prior to moving to Branchville in 1998. She was a former member of St. Theresa R.C. Church in Succasunna and Our Lady Queen of Peace R.C. Church in Branchville.
In addition to her parents, Evelyn was also predeceased by her husband, Bartholomew Driscoll; her daughter, Leslie Ann Haley; her grandsons, Thomas Klosterhoff and Joshua Haley; and her sister, Dorothy Borders. She is survived by her daughter, Joanne Klosterhoff and husband, Jim; her son, Kevin Driscoll and wife, Pam; her grandchildren, Scott, Christine, Matthew, James Jr., Samantha, Adam, Drew, Jennifer, Jeremy and Justin; her great-grandchildren, Eric T., Charlotte Diane and Matthew James Jr.; her son-in-law, Cliff Haley; and her sister, Elizabeth Belotti.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family. Arrangements are under the direction of the Wood Funeral Home, Branchville, NJ. Online condolences may be offered at www.woodfuneralhome.net.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made in Evelyn’s memory to the Alzheimer’s Association, 225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17, Chicago, IL 60601.
- Adam & Theresa (Kaufman) Brenner, Parents (deceased)
- Bartholomew Driscoll, Husband (deceased)
- Leslie Ann Haley, Daughter (deceased)
- Thomas Klosterhoff, Grandson (deceased)
- Joshua Haley, Grandson (deceased)
- Dorothy Borders, Sister (deceased)
- Joanne Klosterhoff (Jim), Daughter
- Kevin Driscoll (Pam), Son
- Cliff Haley, Son-in-law
- Elizabeth Belotti, Sister
- She is also survived by her grandchildren, Scott, Christine, Matthew, James Jr., Samantha, Adam, Drew, Jennifer, Jeremy and Justin; andher great-grandchildren, Eric T., Charlotte Diane and Matthew James Jr.
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Evelyn B. Driscoll
May 16, 2021
We are so very sorry for your loss. Mr. Snuggles will definitely miss you because you were so generous with his treats. Snuggs would lick your hands to make sure there was no more. He knew exactly where you were and couldn't wait to see you (mind you, we were excited to see you too). You will be terribly missed, Evelyn. We love you!