October 22, 1928 – August 4, 2019
Overa Pauline Cunningham, age 90, passed away on 4 August 2019, in Antioch, California. Pauline is survived by her children Don Elmore of Brentwood, Joyce Crouch or Oakley, Jack Jackson of Oakley, Ed Cunningham of Oakley, Melanie Polk of Redding, 8 grandchildren, 9 great grandchildren, a cousin, nieces, nephews and friends. She is preceded in death by her husband E.L. Cunningham, son Rick Jackson, and son Alan Jackson.
Pauline was born on October 22nd in Wardville, Oklahoma, to parents Haskell and Louise Little. She was baptized in the Boggy River with her mom, dad, and sister. She has lived in Wardville, Oklahoma, Houston, Texas, Antioch, Oakley and Brentwood, California. Her occupations were waitress, papermill worker, and managed several businesses in Antioch. She enjoyed spending time with family, traveling, and camping. Pauline loved to visit with family and could laugh and talk for hours. Her family and friends will always remember her as a patient, loving and family first person.
Her funeral is scheduled for 11:00 am on 12 August 2019, at the Brentwood Funeral Home (839 First St, Brentwood, Ca) with a reception to follow at 670 Countryside Ct, Brentwood, Ca. Zachary Crouch will officiate. All are welcome to attend and celebrate Pauline’s life. Flowers and donations can be sent to the Brentwood Funeral Home.
- Jack Jackson, Son, Pallbearer
- Ed Cunningham, Son, Pallbearer
- David Elmore, Grandson, Pallbearer
- Erik Dunning, Grandson, Pallbearer
- Zachary Crouch, Grandson, Pallbearer
- Andrew Thomason, Great Grandson, Pallbearer
- Don Elmore, Son, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, August 12, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, August 12, 2019
- Committal Service Monday, August 12, 2019