Amandra Florine Cole
October 21, 1923 – September 15, 2020
Amandra Florine Cole passed away peacefully with her Lord and Savior on September 15, 2020 at the Hospice of the Golden Isles in Brunswick, Georgia.
Amandra was born the 21st of October, 1923, in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. She is preceded in death by her parents, Cottie Dean Cherry and Frederick Lathem and also by her husband Edward Howard Cole, Jr. and two daughters, Sylvia Jean Larsen and Cynthia Jo Cole.
Amandra is survived by her daughter Lucille Cole Bradshaw and husband, Louis Wayne Bradshaw of Brunswick, Georgia, and son, David Lee Cole and wife Colleen Kennedy Cole of Chicago, Illinois. Her brother James Melvin Dail of Greensboro, North Carolina also survives. The deceased has 9 grandchildren; 8 great grandchildren, and a great great grandchild along with many nieces, nephews and cousins, all of which she adored.
There will be a visitation at Peninsula Funeral Home, 1:30 P.M - 2:30 P.M Monday the 28th of September 2020 followed by a graveside service at 3 P.M. at Peninsula Memorial Park in Newport News Virginia.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made in honor of Amandra F. Cole to Hospice of the Golden Isles, 1692 Glynco Pkwy, Brunswick, Georgia 31525. Where she received companionate and comforting Care.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Edo Miller and Sons Funeral Home in Brunswick, Georgia and the Peninsula Funeral Home in Newport News, Virginia.
- Cottie Dean Cherry, Mother (deceased)
- Frederick Lathem, Father (deceased)
- Edward Howard Cole, Jr., Husband (deceased)
- Sylvia Jean Larsen, Daughter (deceased)
- Cynthia Jo Cole, Daughter (deceased)
- Lucille Cole Bradshaw, Daughter
- Louis Wayne Bradshaw, Son-in-law
- David Lee Cole, Son
- Colleen Kennedy Cole, Daughter-in-law
- James Melvin Dail, Brother
- Mrs. Cole has 9 grandchildren; 8 great grandchildren, and a great great grandchild along with many nieces, nephews and cousinswhich she adored.
Learn more about the Cole name
Hospice of the Golden Isles
1692 Glynco Pkwy, Brunswick, Georgia 31525
100 Heritage Drive, St. Simons, Georgia 31522
Graveside Service, Date and Time to be announced