April 19, 1953 – August 1, 2018
Cheryl Giddens of Brunswick, GA was transported into the arms of her Heavenly Father on Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
Born April 19, 1953, she was the daughter of the late Archie Lee and Eula Ricketson Giddens. She graduated from Glynn Academy, then worked for many years as a Data Control Clerk at Jered Industries, LLC, and in Customer Service at Belk, before working part time with The SOGLO Gallery at the Brunswick Actors Theatre.
She is survived by her sister, Patricia (Joey) Stevens of Gray Court, SC; nephew David Brian Stevens and niece Melissa (Ray) Goodwin of Gray Court, SC. Also surviving are Rebeccah Stevens, Jonah (Cara) Stevens, Kayla Goodwin, Sidney Goodwin, Meagan Goodwin, Tara Goodwin, Abbie Curtis, Tony Yearwood, Sophia Yearwood, special aunts Wilma (Jesse) McLeod of Louisville, KY and Ruby Giddens of Jacksonville, GA as well as numerous cousins, friends, and her beloved pet Cookie.
Visitation will be held Friday, August 3 from 6-8pm at Edo Miller and Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral service will be held on Saturday, August 4 at 2pm at Antioch Holiness Baptist Church with burial to follow at Evergreen Memorial Cemetery.
Edo Miller and Sons Funeral Home entrusted with arrangements.
- Patricia Stevens, Sister
- Joey Stevens, Brother-in-law
- David Brian Stevens, Nephew
- Melilssa (Ray) Goodwin, Niece
- Wilma (Jesse) McLeod, Special Aunt
- Ruby Giddens, Special Aunt
- Ms. Giddens is also survived by Rebeccah Stevens, Jonah and Cara Stevens, Kayla Goodwin, Sidney Goodwin, Meagan Goodwin, Tara Goodwin, Abbie Curtis, Tony Yearwood and Sophia Yearwood as well as numerous cousins, friends and her beloved pet Cookie.
- Ray Goodwin, Active Pallbearer
- Brian Stevens, Active Pallbearer
- Jonah Stevens, Active Pallbearer
- Troy Giddens, Active Pallbearer
- William Soles, Active Pallbearer
- Jesse McLeod, Active Pallbearer
- William Tucker, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, August 3, 2018
- Funeral Services Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Burial Saturday, August 4, 2018
August 4, 2018
Praying for you all. Hoping the knowledge that Cheryl is in heaven today will comfort you in the coming days. Love you all !
Frankie Ray Whittaker
August 4, 2018
I'm so sad that my dear cousin has gone to be with the Lord and family. I know in my heart that she is pain free and enjoying all that heaven offers. I have many memories of Cheryl and of times she came to visit when we were children. Love and prayers for Pat and family.
August 4, 2018
Cheryl, we will miss you, your laughter, and your kind Spirit. Heaven has welcomed home an angel indeed. Enjoy your forever without pain and suffering. Praying for the family. may God confort you during this time.
August 3, 2018
Cheryl you will be missed and I’m sure you are having an amazing time in heaven with all family. No more suffering and pain.
My prayers are with all the family. Love you’ll
Mary Scharhag Younce
August 2, 2018
Dear Patricia and family,
Our deepest sympathy. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love, Wiley and Mary Younce and family