Jeremiah Wayne Cox
September 14, 1983 – December 2, 2018
Jeremiah Wayne Cox, known as Jeremy to his loved ones, went to be with his Savior on December 2, 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia. The son of the Robert and Rose Cox, he was born on September 14, 1983 in Savannah, Georgia. A lifelong resident of McIntosh County, Jeremy was beloved of everyone who knew him, and the most loyal friend that a person could have.
He was employed by the McIntosh County Board of Education. Jeremy played multiple instruments, and was a member of the Worship Team of Glory Worship Center. A servant of Jesus in many ways, he was a youth leader who enjoyed church trips, including missions, and playing music to share his Faith.
He met the love of his life Krystle Collins, and they entered into Holy Matrimony on June 9, 2006, at Glory Worship Center in Darien, Ga. Few would find a couple as in love as Jeremy and Krystle, and their dedication to one another was to be admired and an inspiration.
His life will forever be cherished by his devoted wife Krystle (Collins), Parents Robert and Rose Cox of Pine Harbor, Ga; Brother Bobby Cox (Crystal) of Blairsville, Ga; Nieces Laklyn, Kayla, and Paisley Cox; Grandparents Albert and Faye Deverger of Pine Harbor, Ga; Grandmother Mavis Cox of Greenville, NC; his parents in law, Max and Sherri Collins of Darien, Ga; brother in law Jonathan Collins of Darien, Ga; a host of other family members: and his entire church family at Glory Worship Center, Darien, Ga. He was preceded in death by his grandfather, Robert Cox, Sr.
His service at Glory Worship Center on Wednesday, December, 5, 2018,at 3 p.m. will be conducted by the Reverends Vaughn Clark of Glorious Light Ministries, Dublin, Ga, and Dr. Lee Brandt of Glory Worship Center. the Family will receive friends two hours prior to service 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. at the Church.
Pallbearers will be Rickey Morris, Danny Hawthorne, Jimmy Ginn, Gary Holland, Jr., Brian Ryals, and Ty Poppell.
Internment will follow at the Wallace-Deverger Cemetery, Belle Hammock, McIntosh County, Georgia.
- Krystle Collins Cox, Wife
- Robert Cox, Father
- Rose Cox, Mother
- Bobby (Crystal) Cox, Brother
- Albert Deverger, Grandfather
- Faye Deverger, Grandmother
- Robert Cox Sr, Grandfather
- Mavis Cox, Grandmother
- Max Collins, Father-in-law
- Sherri Collins, Mother-in-law
- Jonathan Collins, Brother-in-law
- Jeremy also leaves behind his nieces Laklyn, Kayla, and Paisley Cox, his entire church family at Glory Worship Center, and a host of other family members to cherish his memory.
- Rickey Morris, Active Pallbearer
- Danny Hawthorne, Active Pallbearer
- Jimmy Ginn, Active Pallbearer
- Gary Holland Jr., Active Pallbearer
- Brian Ryals, Active Pallbearer
- Ty Poppell, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, December 5, 2018