Loretta Crews Daniels
October 12, 1940 – March 24, 2020
Loretta Crews Daniels, 79, of Brunswick, Georgia entered peacefully into the arms of her Lord and Savior Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at Hospice of the Golden Isles.
Loretta was born October 12, 1940 in Brunswick, Georgia the daughter of the late Lymon and Nellie Crews. She is also preceded in death by he husband, Albert Eddie Daniels; two sisters, Geneva Bearden and Laverne Crews.
Loretta was a lifelong resident of Brunswick, Georgia. She was a dedicated member of New Life Sanctuary Church. Her life revolved around her church and family. She also loved to travel.
Loretta will be missed by all who knew and loved her. Left to cherish her memories are her daughter, Terry Lynn Moore (Benjamin) of Brunswick, GA; her two sons, Rick Daniels (Mary Ann) of Brunswick, GA and Ron E. Daniels of Jacksonville FL; six granddaughters, Rachel Moore of St. Simons Island, GA, Kristen Godwin (David) of Brunswick, GA, Roslyn Ingram (Chase) of Aiken, SC, Robin Marshall (Joe) of Savannah, GA, Mandy Ingram (Chad) of Aiken, SC, Kayla Daniels of Jacksonville, FL; two brothers, Vernon Crews of Brunswick, GA and Eddie Crews (Brenda) of Brunswick, GA. Mrs. Loretta is also survived by nine great grandchildren and one great-great grandchild.
A private family graveside service will be held at Chapel Park Cemetery to honor Loretta’s life. Dana Swain will officiate the service.
The family would like to extend a heartfelt thank you for memorial contributions made to Hospice of the Golden Isles.
Edo Miller and Sons Funeral Home is honored to be in charge of the arrangements www.edomillerandsons.com
- Albert Eddie Daniels, Husband (deceased)
- Lymon Crews, Father (deceased)
- Nellie Crews, Mother (deceased)
- Geneva Bearden, Sister (deceased)
- Laverne Crews, Sister (deceased)
- Terry Lynn Moore (Benjamin), Daughter
- Rick Daniels (Mary Ann), Son
- Ron E. Daniels, Son
- Rachel Moore, Granddaughter
- Kristen Godwin (David), Granddaughter
- Roslyn Ingram (Chase), Granddaughter
- Robin Marshall (Joe), Granddaughter
- Mandy Ingram (Chad), Granddaughter
- Kayla Daniels, Granddaughter
- Vernon Crews, Brother
- Eddie Crews (Brenda), Brother
- Loretta is also survived by nine great grandchildren and one great-great grandchild.
Hospice of the Golden Isles
1692 Glynco Parkway, Brunswick, Georgia 31525
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Loretta Crews Daniels
Sherry and Tony Black
March 27, 2020
We are so sorry for your loss. She was such a BEAUTIFUL and SWEET lady. Praying for peace and comfort now and days to come!!!
Sheila Hutcheson Findley
March 25, 2020
Thoughts and prayers to Loretta’s family. She was one our Momma’s Best Friends. We loved her so much. Loretta will be truly missed.
The Hutcheson Family