December 22, 1928 – January 8, 2020
Albert Louis Metzler, 91 of Willis passed away Wednesday, January 8, 2020. Visitation will be Sunday, January 12, 2020 from 3:00pm until 5:00pm at Cashner Funeral Home. Funeral services will be Monday, January 13th at 2:00pm at Cashner Funeral Home.
He was born December 22, 1928 in Tomball, Texas to Ella and Emil Metzler. He attended Burbank Elementary and Graduated from a Lutheran High School in Houston, Texas. After High School he worked for the U.S.Postal Service as a Mail Carrier, later he worked for the Coca Cola bottling plant in Houston, Texas, which led him to Carbonic Sales in Houston, Texas. He retired after 46 years of Service as Vice President of Carbonic Sales. He enjoyed Country Western Dancing & attended Fred Astair School of Dance. His other hobbies were traveling the U.S.A. as well as gardening & home remodeling.
Albert was preceded in death by his parents, daughters Sandra Elaine Bourgeois and Lilly Jacquelyn Bentley, 5 sisters and 4 brothers. He is survived by his loving wife Gertrude, step daughter Brenda K. Wright and husband Dwayne, step son Jimmy Pearson and wife Sheila, grandchildren Jason Bentley and wife Alysia, Alyssa French and husband Larrick, Angela Draut and husband Doug, Joey Sacco and wife Mary, Vincent Sacco, James L. Pearson, and Justin Pearson and wife Shoshanna, great grandchildren Avery, Abby, Aaron, Julianna, Claire, Anthony, Ezrial, Juliette, Levi Jackson, Austin, Guinevere, Ava, Brooklyn, Reagan, Katelyn, Corra, Larrick, and Lillie.
- Gertrude Metzler, Loving wife
- Brenda K. Wright and husband Dwayne, Step daughter
- Jimmy Pearson and wife Sheila, Step son
- Jason Bentley and wife Alysia, Grandchild
- Alyssa French and husband Larrick, Grandchild
- Angela Draut and husband Doug, Grandchild
- Joey Sacco and wife Mary, Grandchild
- Vincent Sacco, Grandchild
- James L. Pearson, Grandchild
- Justin Pearson and wife Shoshanna, Grandchild
- Great grandchildren, Avery, Abby, Aaron, Julianna, Claire, Anthony, Ezrial, Juliette, Levi Jackson, Austin, Guinevere, Ava, Brooklyn, Reagan, Katelyn, Corra, Larrick and Lillie.
- Joey Sacco
- Vincent Sacco
- Doug Draut
- James Pearson
- Justin Pearson
- Dwayne Wright
- Visitation Sunday, January 12, 2020
- Celebration of Life Monday, January 13, 2020
January 12, 2020
On 1/08/1939 I was blessed with a uncle that was 10 years old.On 1/08/2020 I was blessed again with a uncle and friend for 81 years.GOD BLESS
January 12, 2020
You will be missed . I have wonderful memories from my childhood because of you and all my aunts and uncles. We will all be together one day. So this is not goodbye but I will see you later. Love Harry Wayne and Deborah Puryear
January 9, 2020
So sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your family.
Love , Diana, Bill