Becky Rose Sherman
November 13, 1958 – November 16, 2020
Rebecca Lynn Rose Sherman, 62, passed away on Monday, November 16, 2020, in Houston, Texas. She was born November 13, 1958, in Sioux City, Iowa. In 1981, she married Kevin Sherman in Houston, Texas. Becky spent her life serving the Lord, her family, her many friends and her church. She was a devoted daughter, a dedicated sister, a faithful wife, a loving mother, a proud grandmother and a true friend. She loved the Lord with all her heart, soul, mind and strength - and loved her neighbor as herself. (Matthew 23:37, 39)
She is survived by her husband Kevin, their four sons: Jason and his wife Raychel, Nathan, Brian and his wife Hannah, and Benjamin, and their beloved granddaughter Norah. Also, her seven siblings: brothers John, David and his wife Linda, Phillip, Tim and his wife Christine, and sisters Mary, Debbie and her husband Lee, Martha and her husband Brad, as well as many nieces, nephews and friends. She is preceded in death by her parents, John and Mildred Rose
Celebration of life will be held Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 11:00am at Grace Church (503 West Marlin Street, Willis, Texas 77378).
- Kevin Sherman, Loving Husband
- Jason Sherman and wife Raychel, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Nathan Sherman, Son
- Brian Sherman and wife Hannah, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Benjamin Sherman, Son
- Norah Sherman, Granddaughter
- John and Mildred Rose, Parents (deceased)
- Siblings: brothers John, David and his wife Linda, Phillip, Tim and his wife Christine, and sisters Mary, Debbie and her husband Lee, Martha and her husband Brad, as well as many nieces, nephews and friends.
Learn more about the Sherman name
Celebration of Life
Saturday, November 21, 2020
Becky Rose Sherman
November 20, 2020
Kevin, I am so sorry to hear about Becky. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless you all.