Charles Maylon Hogan
February 22, 1941 – May 13, 2018
Charles Maylon Hogan born on February 22, 1941, passed away and gained his angel wings on May 13, 2018 at the age of 77 in Conroe, Texas.
Charles was a loving husband, father, PawPaw and great PawPaw. Charles and his wife Puggy loved to dance and spend time with family and friends. Charles loved to go fishing and was always talking about back home and stories of growing up. He was retired from Harris County Precinct 3, and worked for Scobie Enterprises as a dump truck driver.
Preceded in death by his father; Raymond Levi Hogan, mother; Nellie Josephine Vaughn, wife; Gladys (Puggy) Hogan, great granddaughter; Paisley Gladys Hogan, and numerous brothers and sisters, Charles is survived by his children; Leonard Ray Hogan and Charles Herbert Hogan and Robin, grandchildren; Matthew Todd Hogan, Dustin Heath Hogan, Charles (Nelson) Hogan and Kara, Sheri Janell Hogan, Hannah Nichole Hogan, great grandchildren; Angelica Mae Hogan, Hayley Ray Hogan, Maddox Gage Hogan, Hunter Heath Hogan, Jacen Gage Hogan, Vincent Hulk Hogan, Kaeden Chance Maddux, Paytton Denise Hogan, Kambryn Rene Pennington, Laney Mae Hogan, and soon to be Charlie Nicol Hogan, girlfriend; Frances James, sister; Betty Brown, sister in-law; Gale Schultz, brother in-law; Glynn (Bubba) Golden and wife Linda, special friends; Vernon and Maggie Schultz, and numerous other relatives and friends.
Pallbearers will be Ken Scobie, John Davidson, Josh Murdock, Jackie West, Justin Hasara, Chris Haskett, with honorary pallbearers Christopher Threet, Joe Salazar and Kaeden Maddux.
Visitation will be held at Cashner Funeral Home, in Conroe, Texas, on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
Funeral service for Charles Maylon Hogan will be held at the Cashner Colonial Chapel on Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 3:00pm with interment following at Garden Park Cemetery.
- Raymond Levi Logan, Father
- Nellie Josephine Vaughn, Mother
- Gladys Hogan, Wife
- Leonard Ray Hogan, Son
- Charles Herbert Hogan, Son
- Robin Hogan, Daughter-in-law
- Matthew Tod Hogan, Grandson
- Dustin Heath Hogan, Grandson
- Charles Nelson Hogan and Kara, Grandson
- Sheri Janell Hogan, Granddaughter
- Hannah Nichole Hogan, Granddaughter
- Angelica Mae Hogan, Great Granddaughter
- Hayley Ray Hogan, Great Granddaughter
- Maddox Gage Hogan, Great Grandson
- Hunter Heath Hogan, Great Grandson
- Jacen Gage Hogan, Great Grandson
- Vincent Hulk Hogan, Great Grandson
- Kaeden Chance Maddux, Great Grandson
- Paytton Denise Hogan, Great Granddaughter
- Kambryn Rene Pennington, Great Granddaughter
- Laney Mae Hogan, Great Granddaughter
- Charlie Nicol Hogan, Great Granddaughter
- Frances James, Significant Other
- Betty Brown, Sister
- Gale Schultz, Sister-in-law
- Glynn (Bubba) Golden and wife Linda, Brother-in-law
- Vernon and Maggie Schultz, Friend
- Paisley Gladys Hogan, Great Granddaughter
- Ken Scobie
- John Davidson
- Josh Murdock
- Jackie West
- Justin Hasara
- Chris Haskett
- Christopher Threet, Honorary Pallbearer
- Joe Salazar, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kaeden Maddux, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Interment Thursday, May 17, 2018
Charles Maylon Hogan
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
May 15, 2018
" I will never forget the fond memories of Charles. He was one of the funnest person to be around. He was able to effortlessly make everyone else have a good time. He will never be forgotten." Rest In Peace Charles.
May 15, 2018
Rest in Peace Charles. 💕