Moody Edward Flowers Jr.
November 2, 1933 – November 18, 2019
Moody Edward Flowers Jr., passed away on November 18, 2019, in Houston, Texas at the age of 86. He was born on November 2, 1933, in Center, Texas to Moody Flowers and Sterling Lucile Bailey Flowers. Moody graduated from Stephen F. Austin in Houston, Texas in 1951. He was employed by Humble Oil starting in 1953 and while working he obtained a degree in accounting from University of Houston in 1959. Moody worked for Humble Oil, now Exxon, for 40 years retiring in 1991 and then moved from Houston to Panorama Village.
Moody is preceded in death by parents, Sterling and Moody Flowers, Sr., wife, Bobby, sister, Judy Studer, brother, John Hoyt and niece, Robbie Phillips.
He is survived by daughter, Rhonda Glisson (Bill), sons, Waymon Armstrong (Frances), Russ Armstrong (Natasha) and Clarke Flowers (Mindy), grandchildren, Jake Flowers, Ella Flowers and Grady Flowers, Joanna Lamarra, Cody Glisson and Dillon Glisson, Matt Armstrong, Alexandra Armstrong and Elena Armstrong, six great grandchildren, GiGi, Max and Rocco Lamarra, Alayna, Lane and Paisley Glisson and nieces, Susie Warr and Debbie Sowa.
Visitation will be held Thursday, November 21, 2019, from 5:30pm to 7:00pm at Cashner Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held Friday, November 22, 2019, at 10:00am, in Cashner Colonial Chapel with Rev. Mike Lindstrom officiating. Interment will follow in Garden Park Cemetery. You are invited to view our webpage and leave written tributes to the family at cashnerconroe.com
- Rhonda Glisson and husband Bill, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Waymon Armstrong and wife Frances, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Russ Armstrong and wife Natasha, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Clarke Flower and wife Mindy, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Jake Flowers, Grandchild
- Ella Flowers, Grandchild
- Grady Flowers, Grandchild
- Joanna Lamarra, Grandchild
- Cody Glisson, Grandchild
- Dillon Glisson, Grandchild
- Matt Armstrong, Grandchild
- Alexandra Armstrong, Grandchild
- Elena Armstrong, Grandchild
- Gigi Lamarra, Great Grandchild
- Max Lamarra, Great Grandchild
- Rocco Lamarra, Great Grandchild
- Alayna Glisson, Great Grandchild
- Lane Glisson, Great Grandchild
- Paisley Glisson, Great Grandchild
- Susie Warr, Niece
- Debbie Sowa, Niece
- Numerous other relatives and a host of friends.
- Russ Armstrong
- Clarke Flowers
- Waymon Armstrong
- Billy Glisson
- Jake Flowers
- Matt Armstrong
- Visitation Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Celebration of Life Friday, November 22, 2019