Donna Kay Chase
July 7, 1943 – May 30, 2021
Donna Kay (McCasland) Chase was born in Carnegie, OK on July 7, 1943. She passed away peacefully at her home in Porterville, CA on May 30, 2021 at the age of 77.
She is preceded in death by her parents Calvin and Ruth McCasland; and her brother Dean McCasland.
Donna is survived by her husband of 45 years, Chris Chase; daughters Paula Blevins, Darla (Alex) Palacpac, Marla (Robert) Ballensky; brother Dennis (Janice) McCasland; sister-in-law Barbara McCasland, brother-in-laws Bryce Chase and Truman (Connie) Chase.
She will be lovingly remembered by her grandchildren Jamie Adney, Breann Ritchie, Justin, Jeffrey, Jeremy, and Jillian Palacpac, Cameron and Cassidy Ballensky; her great-grandchildren Keanu, Noah,Jacob, Milena, Catalina and Jude; nieces, nephews, and cousins.
As a child, Donna lived in Oregon before moving to California where she lived in Earlimart, Delano, and lastly Porterville.
Donna enjoyed spending time with her family, visiting Morro Bay, doing word puzzles, watching old western movies and drinking iced tea. She was a Respiratory Technician and Certified Nursing Assistant at Delano Hospital before retiring.
Donna will be greatly missed by all who loved and had the opportunity to know her.
Her family would like to sincerely thank her wonderful caretakers at Bristol Hospice Care, as well as Deborah Webb for taking such great care of her in her final days.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.delanomortuary.com for the Chase family. Services entrusted to Delano Mortuary, a Dignity Memorial provider.
- Calvin McCasland, Father (deceased)
- Ruth Lorene McCasland, Mother (deceased)
- Dean McCasland, Brother (deceased)
- John Christopher Chase, Husband
- Paula Blevins, Daughter
- Darla Palacpac (Alex Palacpac), Daughter
- Marla Ballensky (Robert Ballensky), Daughter
- Dennis McCasland (Janice McCasland), Brother
- Barbara McCasland, Sister-in-law
- Bryce Chase, Brother-in-law
- Truman Chase (Connie Chase), Brother-in-law
- She will be lovingly remembered by her grandchildren Jamie Adney, Breann Ritchie, Justin, Jeffrey, Jeremy, and Jillian Palacpac, Cameron and Cassidy Ballensky; her great-grandchildren Keanu, Noah,Jacob, Milena, Catalina and Jude; nieces, nephews, and cousins.
- Justin Palacpac
- Jeffrey Palacpac
- Jeremy Palacpac
- Dave Fisher
- Nathan McCasland
- Billy McCasland Jr.
- Ronnie McCasland
- Alex Palacpac, Honorary
- Dennis McCasland, Honorary
- Bryce Chase, Honorary
- Trumen Chase, Honorary
- Billy McCasland Sr., Honorary
- Robert Ballensky, Honorary
10:00 am - 11:00 am
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
North Kern District Cemetery
Donna Kay Chase
June 14, 2021
My condolences to her family and friends
Teresa Mandrell Thomas
June 13, 2021
There are so many memories of our families getting together. One in particular stands out, I was about 10 or 12, Donna decided to take us kids, Paula, Darla , Marla, and myself with Denny’s help to the drive in theater in Bakersfield. Bout half way through the show here comes my dad (Leonard)looking for us. He thought we had been out long enough. Don’t think it was even 10 at nite yet. Aunt Ruth and Donna would come up to Chowchilla with the girls and stay a few days with us. We would go to Delano or Earlimart and do the same. Those were always special times. Fond memories of being with family. Donna will be forever in our hearts