Ruben G. Martinez
July 28, 1951 – April 23, 2021
Ruben G. Martinez, age 69, of Delano, California passed away on Friday, April 23, 2021. Ruben was born July 28, 1951 to Evilia Martinez and Trinidad Martinez.
Ruben is survived by his wife, Josie Rivas; son Ruben Martinez III; son Chris Rivas; son Ruben Martinez JR.; daughter Yvonne Martinez; and son Rammy Martinez; sister Sylvia Toledo, sister Diana Martinez, sister Nina Martinez, brother Joe Martinez, brother Sammuel Martinez Sr., brother Hector Martinez, brother Joel Martinez and brother Rene Martinez Sr. He also leaves behind 16 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.
Ruben was preceded in death by daughter Isabel Rivas Aguilar; father Trinidad Martinez and mother Evilia Martinez.
Serving as pallbearers are Ruben Martinez III, Ruben Reyes, Randy Aguilar, Baby Ruben Reyes, Joe Martinez , Chris Rivas, Mario Gasca, Andrew Mendoza, David Reyes , Christopher Rivas, Ruben Salvador Martinez, Marcos Martinez, Aiden Eli Lovato and Mario Mark Gasca Jr..
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.delanomortuary.com for the Martinez family.
- Josie Rivas, Wife
- Ruben Martinez III, Son
- Chris Rivas, Son
- Ruben Martinez JR., Son
- Yvonne Martinez, Daughter
- Sylvia Toledo, Sister
- Diana Martinez, Sister
- Nina Martinez, Sister
- Joe Martinez, Brother
- Sammuel Martinez Sr., Brother
- Rammy Martinez, Son
- Hector Martinez, Brother
- Joel Martinez, Brother
- Rene Martinez Sr., Brother
- Trinidad Martinez, Father (deceased)
- Evilia Martinez, Mother (deceased)
- Isabel Rivas Aguilar, Daughter (deceased)
- Mr. Ruben G. Martinez also leaves behind 16 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.
- Ruben Martinez III, Pallbearer
- Ruben Reyes, Pallbearer
- Randy Aguilar, Pallbearer
- Baby Ruben Reyes, Pallbearer
- Joe Martinez , Honorary Pallbearer
- Chris Rivas, Pallbearer
- Mario Gasca, Pallbearer
- Andrew Mendoza, Honorary Pallbearer
- David Reyes , Honorary Pallbearer
- Christopher Rivas, Honorary Pallbearer
- Ruben Salvador Martinez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Marcos Martinez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Aiden Eli Lovato, Honorary Pallbearer
- Mario Mark Gasca Jr., Honorary Pallbearer
Ruben G. Martinez
May 8, 2021
Our beloved father, words can't explain, I can't believe your gone. Day by day it doesn't get easier but it's the memories that hurt the most. We miss you so dang much, the sense of humor, the jokes, smile and truth told to us when you'd give your pep talks. I can't explain the pain in my heart but know that your family and mom is taken care of. I got this dad. Fly high, no more pain and joy that you deserve dad. We love you so dang much but like you'd want us to go on and don't cry, it's hard dad but each day that passes I won't forget the memories, I'll cherish them and remember you put us first so it's your turn dad we got this mom will be OK, rest in paradise until we meet again and your grandchildren and great grandchildren live your legacy. Love you dad