February 16, 1928 – October 17, 2018
Alma Hilton, age 90, of Denison, Texas passed away on Wednesday October 17, 2018. Alma was born Wednesday February 16, 1928 to Elsie Mabel (Pitman) Breedlove and Victor M. Breedlove in Idabel, Oklahoma.
Graveside services will be 2:00pm, Saturday October 20, 2018 at Garden of Memory Cemetery, Colbert, Oklahoma.
Alma is survived by; son Wayland G. Faulkner of Sherman, Texas; son Donald O. Faulkner of Sherman, Texas; sister Alice Davis of Bonham, Texas; brother Jerry D. Breedlove of Wichita Falls, Texas; and twelve grandchildren.
Alma was preceded in death by her husband Curtis J. Hilton, Sr.; daughter Jimmie Lou Faulkner; son Curtis James Hilton, Jr. seven brothers and sisters; and her parents.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bratcherfuneralhome.com for the Hilton family.
- Victor M. Breedlove, Father
- Elsie Mabel (Pitman) Breedlove, Mother
- Curtis J. Hilton Sr., Husband
- Jimmie Lou Faulkner, Daughter
- Curtis James Hilton Jr., Son
- Wayland G. Faulkner, Son
- Donald O. Faulkner, Son
- Alice Davis, Sister
- Jerry D. Breedlove, Brother
- Stephanie Carol Ott, Granddaughter
- Shannon Faulkner, Granddaughter
- Stacy LaRue Jones, Granddaughter
- Scotland G. Faulkner, Grandson
- Spencer Faulkner, Grandson
- Brian D. Faulkner, Grandson
- Suzanne Jones, Granddaughter
- Treon L. Faulkner, Grandson
- Curtis (Trey) James Hilton III, Grandson
- Andrew Hilton, Grandson
- Holley Hilton, Granddaughter
- Multiple Great-grandchildren, Great Grandchild
- Graveside Services Saturday, October 20, 2018
October 19, 2018
I love you grandma. I will miss you. You were spicy up until the day you passed. I am glad we got to know each other better over the past few years.
Rest in Peace! Love you!
October 19, 2018
Always loved eating at her house.
She fried the very best potatoes!