Lydia G. Adams
May 17, 1930 – January 4, 2021
Beloved mother, grandmother and aunt, Lydia Adams passed away on January 4, 2021. She was born on May 17th, 1930 in Newberry Springs, California and was raised in Chihuahua, Mexico by her mother , Esther Garcia. She moved to Juarez, MX and then to El Paso after marrying Stanley Adams. She is preceded in death by her son Richard and former husband Stanley. She is survived by her daughter Lilia Worrell, son-in-law David Worrell, daughter-in-law Teresa Salazar, grandchildren Sarah and Zachary Adams, and her puppy, Coco Chanel. She was devoted to her family and her Catholic upbringing. These values were passed on to her children and grandchildren. Together, her family attended weekly mass at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church. By her own example, she led her family to practice good faith and strength in their everyday lives. An independent mother and grandmother, she worked many years at the Singer Company and YWCA. She maintained a positive attitude throughout her life, sprinkled with humor; fighting to the end to keep strong her vitality, independence, and unconditional love. Always loving, Always Loved.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, services for Mrs. Adams will be private to family. She will be laid to rest at Evergreen Alameda Cemetery.
- Edmundo Garcia, Father (deceased)
- Esther Pallares Garcia, Mother (deceased)
- Richard Adams, Son (deceased)
- Lilia A. Worrell (David Worrell), Daughter
- Stanley Adams, Former Husband (deceased)
- Teresa Salazar, Daughter-in- Law
- She is also survived by two grandchildren,Sarah and Zachary Adams,extended family, friends and her puppy, Coco Chanel.
Wednesday, January 13, 2021