Rudolf W. Kuehne
September 6, 1943 – March 10, 2019
Rudolf W. Kuehne Sr. Rudi Kuehne Sr., passed away on March 10, 2019. He will missed by all who knew him. But his loss will be greatly felt by his family, particularly his wife Joanne, his daughter Stephanie Burke (Vicent Burke), Rudolf Kuehne (Jennifer) and his grandchildren Tyler and Kiersten Kuehne; brother Helmut Kuehne; nieces, nephews and extended family including Achim, Christian, Michael, Richard (Ruth), Rachel, Angela (Manny), Joseph, Iris, and Sophia. He is preceded in death by his parents, Heinrick and Sofia and his brother Werner. He was born in Breuna, Germany and came to El Paso as a member of the German Air Force. He worked at El Paso National Bank, but spent most of his career at Government Employees Credit Union. He loved his family, the Cowboys, traveling and his dogs, Max, Lucy and Peaches.
- Joanne Kuehne, Wife
- Rudolfo W. Kuehne Jr., Son
- Stephanie Burke, Daughter
- Rudolf W. Kuehne is also survived by his 2 grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Monday, March 18, 2019
- Vigil Monday, March 18, 2019
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, March 19, 2019