Clarissa Elinor Trammell
July 7, 1931 – May 9, 2019
Clarissa Elinor Trammell, 87, of Fulton, Missouri passed away on May 9, 2019 at The Presbyterian Manor in Fulton. Funeral services will be at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at Debo Funeral Home in Fulton. Private interment will be in Callaway Memorial Gardens in Fulton. The family will receive guests from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service at the funeral home. Clarissa was born on July 7, 1931 in Troy Mills, Iowa to the late Morris and Donna Fay. She was married to William Bobby Trammell on March 4, 1951 and he preceded her in death in 2005. She was a graduate of Newton High School in Newton, Iowa. Clarissa began working at the Fulton State Hospital in 1969. She remained there for twenty seven years where she became the Head Timekeeper until her retirement in 1996. She had been an active member of Southside Baptist Church in Fulton where she enjoyed helping in the nursery and working on various mission trips around the United States. Clarissa volunteered for Meals on Wheels, Fulton Head Start and at the Missouri Veteran’s Home in Mexico, Missouri. She also enjoyed sewing, square dancing and listening to all types of music. Survivors include her daughter, Donna (Mark Meyer) Hudson of Fulton; sons, Robert (Doreen) Trammell of Fulton and Roger (Susan) Trammell of South Carolina; grandchildren, Josh (Bill) Trammell, Stacy Minnick, Alison Minnick, Bobby Trammell, Matthew Trammell, Brooke Trammell, Kaleigh Trammell and Jacob Trammell along with great-grandchildren, Jared, Ana, Jaiden and Madyson. She was preceded in death by one son, Jeffrey Trammell; three brothers and one sister. The family asks that in lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association in care of Debo Funeral Home, 833 Court Street, Fulton, Missouri 65251.
- Donna Hudson (Mark Meyer), Daughter
- Robert (Doreen) Trammell, Son
- Roger (Susan ) Trammell, Son
- Josh (Bill) Trammell, Grandson
- Stacy Minnick, Granddaughter
- Alison Minnick, Granddaughter
- Bobby Trammell, Grandson
- Matthew Trammell, Grandson
- Brooke Trammell, Granddaughter
- Kaleigh Trammell, Granddaughter
- Jacob Trammell, Grandson
- Clarissa is also survived by four great-grandchildren, Jared, Ana, Jaiden and Madyson. She was preceded in death by her parents, Morris and Donna Fay, her husband, William Bobby Trammell and one son, Jeffrey Trammell; three brothers and one sister.
- Joshua Trammell, Pallbearer
- Bill Campbell, Pallbearer
- Jared Peery, Pallbearer
- Jaiden Tang, Pallbearer
- Mark Meyer, Pallbearer
- Robert Trammell, Pallbearer
c/o Debo Funeral Home 833 Court Street , Fulton, Missouri 65251
- Family will receive guests Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, May 18, 2019
Clarissa Elinor Trammell
May 16, 2019
My sympathies to the family. Chris was one of the sweetest ladies I ever knew. Met her at Southside and worshipped with her there for many years. When she told me her given first name, she made sure I knew the emphasis was on the first syllable (CLAR is sa vs Clar IS sa). I'll always remember her!
May 13, 2019
Clarissa touched the lives of many. A true Gem. I will miss seeing her and listening to her sing.
May 10, 2019
She was a sweetheart. Miss her alot