Loran Randy Hall Jr.
September 23, 1971 – May 10, 2018
Funeral services will be at 3 p.m. Monday at Collier-Butler Chapel for Loran Randy Hall Jr., who passed away on Thursday, May 10, 2018. Rev. Randall Trimm will officiate. Burial will be in Chapman's Chapel Cemetery. Collier-Butler Funeral and Cremation Services is directing. Mr. Hall was preceded in death by his father, Loran Randy Hall Sr. He is survived by his wife, Linda Hall; mother, Vaneta (Michael) Clark; sons, Bobby (Stephanie) Sholar and Chris (Amy) Sholar; brothers, Russell (Sarah) Hall and Ray Hall; six grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. Pallbearers will be Jake, Elijah, Justin, Jesse, Brad, Brian, and Tanner. Honorary pallbearer will be Kenneth McClellan. Special thanks to Alfred Trimm and Betty Phillips. The family will receive friends Monday from 1 to 3 p.m. prior to the service.
- Linda Hall, Wife
- Vaneta (Michael) Clark, Mother
- Bobby (Stephanie) Sholar, Son
- Chris (Amy) Sholar, Son
- Russell (Sarah) Hall, Brother
- Ray Hall, Brother
- 6 Grandchildren, Unspecified
- Several Nieces and Nephews, Unspecified
- Funeral Service Monday, May 14, 2018
- Visitation Monday, May 14, 2018