Sandra K Williamson
March 14, 1964 – January 5, 2019
Sandra Kay Hawkins Williamson, age 54, of Rainbow City, Alabama passed away on Saturday January 5, 2019. A Memorial service will be held at 2 pm Friday, January 11, at First Baptist Church of Southside. Rev. Dr. Scott Hassell will officiate.
Sandra was a member of First Baptist Church of Southside, AL. She attended Southside High School, received her LPN from Gadsden State Junior College, and her RN from Snead State's first Registered Nursing Program Class, Boaz, AL.
Sandy will be remembered as a lover of life with a good sense of humor. She loved to laugh, read books, watch movies (old) and the love of her life was her little dog, Sonny Boy. She was an expert gardener.
She is survived by her Mother, Anne Addison Hawkins; Father, Major Hoyt D. (Frances) Hawkins USAF (Retired); Sister, Terri Hawkins (Stan) Bengtson; Janice Gaskins (Richard) Mechling, Gadsden, AL, Stepbrothers, Dean (Julie) Gaskins, Gadsden, AL, and David Gaskins, Boaz, AL; Aunt Bobbie Addison Miller; numerous nieces and nephews; and cousins.
She is preceded in death by Grandparents Reno and Bessie Addison, Rainbow City and Arthur Hugh and Dorothy Goggans Hawkins; Aunt and Uncle Chalmer and JoAnn Hawkins Harris, Marietta, GA.
- Mary Anne Hawkins, Mother
- Major Hoyt Devore (Frances) Hawkins USAF retired, Father
- Terri (Stan) Bengston, Sister
- Janice (Richard) Mechling, Stepsister
- Dean (Julie) Gaskins, Stepbrother
- David L. Gaskins, Stepbrother
- The Late Reno and Bessie Addison, Maternal Grandparents
- The Late Arthur Hugh and Dorothy Goggans Hawkins, Paternal Grandparents
- Bobbie Addison Miller, Aunt
- The Late JoAnn (C.U.) Harris, Aunt
- Dennis Miller, Cousin
- Dickie Miller, Cousin
- The Late Debbie Miller, Cousin
- Vicki Miller Pierce, Cousin
- Harper (Diana) Harris, Cousin
- Rene' (Danny) Sparks, Cousin
- Donna (Steve) Slaughter, Cousin
- Todd (Sharon Joy Colvy) Harris, Cousin
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
- Memorial Service Friday, January 11, 2019
Sandra K Williamson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY